Yeah! You can go for it if you not going to mishandle this bike - "I mean rash drive".
One of the best feature in this bike is ABS
. Even I was in dilemma while buying my bike. I too have shortlisted 180 ABS
but at last moment I declined it and purchase FZ.
If you are going for Apache, then 180 ABS
is an good choice. Other Apache variant may not be VFM
. The ABS
surely adds a value to the bike. But you should learn to timely maintain ABS
system properly - It may be costly to maintain - Check with TVS Service Engineers. +VE thing :
- powerful engine
- easy maneuvering
- looks very good [specially white colour]
- material finish and quality well maintained
- No bike at this price with such good feature and engine - VE things :
- improper riding posture for daily commute [you need to get use to that posture, otherwise pain in palm and lower back]
- tyre from TVS are really hard [need to switch to Michelin's, Continental, Pirelli's]
- need a little more wider tyre [130/80 x R17]
- missing lean sensor [considering it as a sport bike]
- need to service regularly to keep engine running smoothly.
One more thing, if you are tall person [above 5'10"], then Apache may not be comfortable for you.
Well you have other choice if you give a chance.
- Yamaha FZ v2.0
- Suzuki Gixxer
- Honda 150 CBR
- Yamaha R15
- Bajaj 200NS
- KTM Duke 200