Planning To Buy a New Honda Dio

Thread Starter #1
Hi i'm new to this biker's thread. I'm planning to buy a new Scooter Honda Dio DLX for me and my mother. When i googled for best scooter i seen most of them are suggesting TVS WEGO, Vespa ,etc . After all my eyes are looks onto Honda DIO in which i seen some advantage on DIO, they are

Light Weight = Good For My Mother (she didn't driven a scooter yet, so facing fear of scooter weight as compared with HONDA ACTIVA)

Awesome Looks = Good For Me to take it to college.

Millage = Satisfactory millage when compared with other scooter models[:D]

Color = Fixed with White (can be modify with MAD BLACK)

etc

One of my friend is also using a dio 2010 model in which he is satisfied with ride. Getting millage about 45-50 kmpl. services was satisfactory.

some of other DIO owners says that they are facing Starting problems in Morning. and the shock is not good .[frustration]

Any Comments from Scooter riders and DIO DLX riders will be a grate HELP. [clap]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,I highy recommend you the Wego or the Jupiter.I own an Old Dio (Yea,The First version) and I have TD'd the New Dio and I have to Tell you The Ride quality is absolutely the Worst I have ever felt ! Yes,The Suspension on both the New and Old ones are Real Crap and Wego is a 100 Times better when It comes to Stability and Ride quality especially at High speeds and Very Bad Roads.Every damn Bump will be on you ! I am really surprised to see You are the first One ever to Tell the Dio is Light-weight !! The Activa is just 2Kgs heavier ! The Wego is 6 KGs lesser and the Jupiter is 7 KGs lesser than the Dio !But one bad thing is Wego and the Jupiter is no-where Mod friendly as of Dio.You can Mod and Mod the Dio forever ! I love the Dio for it's Looks,Acceleration and Top Speed and Most Importantly Honda Reliability.Wego is better in every other aspect.I am just 15 and My Mom Uses it.I highly recommend you to Test-drive the New Wego,Jupiter and the New Dio.

Last edited:
That is a good decision to buy Dio. We men more like Dio, though other better varients available.

I also own a moon yellow dio(2009 dec, yellow/black combination)bought for my wife. As per my suggestion one of my collegue also bought new one(yellow) last month. I liked the yellow and mat grey colours in dio. Yellow become common now.

Top Bottom