Please Suggest a Good Lightweight Scooter

Thread Starter #1
Hi all - I want to buy a scooter.Mostly will be used by my wife or my father. Following are my requirements. please suggest the best scooter available in market that suits my requirements

Must have : fuel efficient , less maintenance, lightweight
good to have : storage/carriage space , disc brakes, easy to balance.
Daily run : around 30 kms

Must have : fuel efficient , less maintenance, lightweight
Daily run : around 30 kms
You can consider Vespa but it would be 50% expensive than other. It has all qualities:

fuel efficient , less maintenance, lightweight

Thread Starter #3
Thanks. Forgot to mention the budget (50-60k) .
I have driven new vespa couple of times, but did not like it. may be because I'm not used to scooters. BTW how much is vespa on road and milage ?

Thanks. Forgot to mention the budget (50-60k) .
I have driven new vespa couple of times, but did not like it. may be because I'm not used to scooters. BTW how much is vespa on road and milage ?
Milage is 45+ and on road cost in Bangalore from 80K to 92K.

TVS Wego Anyday Mr.Slashinv.If you want even more lighter,Head for the TVS Scooty Zest.For your Budget,You can get the Wego with Discs and Your's will be the First TVS Wego with Disc Brakes in The Automotive India Thank you

Thread Starter #12
Sir,That was EXACTLY What I was going to write.I didn't want to hurt The Thread Starter [lol] Thank you
Thanks Bharathbigb for recommendation for Wego.
some people are suggesting TVS jupitor . so which is better between Wego and Jupitor and why ?

BTW I didn't get what was laughable with the Scooty pep+ [:)]

TVS zest and pep+ are similar ?? [confused]

Thanks Bharathbigb for recommendation for Wego.
some people are suggesting TVS jupitor . so which is better between Wego and Jupitor and why ?

BTW I didn't get what was laughable with the Scooty pep+ [:)]

TVS zest and pep+ are similar ?? [confused]
Well,It's very tough to compare the 2 brothers,Wego and Jupiter.If you want Disc Brake and an Awesome Paint job,Which is a very safe feauture,It will be Wego.If you want more light weight ab and a better ride quality,Jupiter will be the pick.

If you ask me personally,I would pick the Wego.IActually I don't want to take the Scooty Brothers as it is a Segment Lower.You will defeninitly Notice that so I again suggest,Go for Wego with Disc brakes.Thank you

Thanks.
How's the maintenance experience so far ? any big issues you faced with Wego ?
I feel it good on maintenance. I know its wrong but I do the servicing as per my wish. We hardly use it for commute like max 500 Kms a month. So i do servicing every 5 K kms / 6 months from my local mechanic. The total cost comes to around 600 Odd rs which I feel is not to heavy on pocket

Top Bottom