Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I require a gearless scooter in Bangalore and require your valuable inputs :-

requirements :-

1. Comfort
2.Mileage
3. good ASS
4. easy to maintain

I will suggest you to go for the new TVS Wego V2 or the Hero Maestro.Both have won the 110cc scooter battle.If your budget is OK,go for the Wego with Disk brake Alloys.Masestro is known for its beautiful style especially the Blue coloured one.Though it does not have features like the Wego,It is still a brilliant scooter.Why not a poll and please mention your maximum budget.Thank you

Thread Starter #4
I will suggest you to go for the new TVS Wego V2 or the Hero Maestro.Both have won the 110cc scooter battle.If your budget is OK,go for the Wego with Disk brake Alloys.Masestro is known for its beautiful style especially the Blue coloured one.Though it does not have features like the Wego,It is still a brilliant scooter.Why not a poll and please mention your maximum budget.Thank you
Hi Bharat,

Budget is 50 - 60 thousand.

I didn't like how honda handles pot holes

also heard mileage is not good

I'm sold on TVS Jupiter. Recommended to a relative as well and they loved it.

But even the TVS Wego is a good option, especially with the disk brakes being offered nowadays.

I would suggest drive them both and make a pick!

jupiter/wego has best comfort, it goes in bad roads very smoothly and yo will find this feature useful in negotiating humps in bangalore. Yamaha Alpha looks good. ASS should not be a issue for scooters. Activa's suspension is bad. Mileage of wego/jupiter is good

@Threece bro i will suggest you a tvs jupiter because what ever requirement you are having jupiter fullfills all of them.
As i am owning this scooter from past 10 month and clocked more than 10k kms i could say it is a activa beater in every aspect.
1 Mileage - Constantly giving 58 kmpl since first oil change .
2 Comfort -Frankly speaking it does not matches the suspension level of a bike but it is better than activa .
3 Good ass - As you are from bangalore you might be better aware of ass of tvs and spare part availability no problem.
4 Maintenance - The oil change interval in jupiter is 5k kms or 6 month whichever earlier .
BEST OF LUCK

Top Bottom