Planning To Buy a New Bike in 100 - 125 CC Segment

Thread Starter #1
Guys i need suggestion on my new bike.
I'm a newbie and this will be my 1st bike,previously i had Nova(Scooty).
So m just seeking a bike in 100-125 cc segment.
I need a good mileage of above 60 kmpl :)
I m thinking of going for Honda CB Twister,look stylish and probably fulfill my needs also.
So if anyone who own Twister can suggestions whether i should go for it or not?
I'm still searching for a good bike ,so suggestions are most welcomed :)
PS:I'm a newbie and i don't have much knowledge about bikes..

well you have a wide array of choices. discovers, yuga, twister,stunner,splendor,passion pro, hf deluxe, dawn,tvs star city. any of these bikes will give you 60 if your are sane rider. i suggest you to take a test drive of all the bikes and decide.

Test Drive TVS Phoenix / Hero Igniter / Honda Stunner /Bajaj LS135. These are some good bike available in market with combination of Power and Mileage.

You may have to gamble on built quality of Twister; rather chose the million heart winner SPLENDOR/ SPLENDOR-Pro.

I use a Dream Yuga since a year and half and quite satisfied with everything the power, FE, handling, body built, easy driving. So can try Yuga OR Neo

I recommed you to go for Discover varies from 100 cc to 150 cc. As a family we are loyal to Bajaj, we own 3 Bajaj bikes for the last 7 to 8 years. 1 CT 100, 1 Discover with 135 CC, and another Discover with 100CC. Bajaj are very reliable, maintenance cost also is less. [:D]All local service guys does good job on bajaj. An Quality product from Indian company.[clap]

Had bad experience with local vendor for Honda Shine.
Apart from bajaj, Honda Shine is also looks good. Mileage is also good. Twister is stunning.

Also test drive Yamaha ss 125, It wont give 60 kmpl i guess but it can give around 50 in city and overdrive tested it for whooping 69 kmpl in their test where the driving is on 75% city roads and 25% on highway.

Top Bottom