Bajaj Pulsar 200NS or Pulsar 220 DTSi: Please Suggest

Which Motorcycle do You Recommend for Me?

• Pulsar 220 DTSi

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Pulsar 200NS

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • KTM Duke 200

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Any Other

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
First of all thanks to all of the Gurus who always here to help us in some silly queries[clap].
Now I want to buy a two wheeler bike and this time time i will select Bajaj but got confused between Pulsar 200 NS and Pulsar 220 DTSi.
So, request to all gurus and owners kindly share with your experience with the both bikes and yeah I don't wanna go for Yamaha's R15 because the height of this bike is very small according to me, I am 5.11 Inches and don't wanna buy bike with low height.
Thats why I am going for Bajaj's beauties but confusion confusion between above mentioned bikes [confused].
Hope someone will make me out from this confusion

Re: Pulsar 200NS

Both are good, reliable motorcycles that are equally adept both for city use and touring. What are you looking for in your motorcycle and what shall be your usage pattern?

Thread Starter #3

Both are good, reliable motorcycles that are equally adept both for city use and touring. What are you looking for in your motorcycle and what shall be your usage pattern?
My usage will be daily run from home to office (30kms approx daily run) and sometimes a small round with my GF[:D], She loves bikes and she was suggesting to buy R15 or CBR but frankly said i don't like bikes with low heights and CBR is too costly according to my budget, so i selected 200NS and 220 but confused which one to buy.

I like the looks of 200NS and in 220 i like her heaviness especially her visor [glasses]

My usage will be daily run from home to office (30kms approx daily run) and sometimes a small round with my GF[:D], She loves bikes and she was suggesting to buy R15 or CBR but frankly said i don't like bikes with low heights and CBR is too costly according to my budget, so i selected 200NS and 220 but confused which one to buy.

I like the looks of 200NS and in 220 i like her heaviness especially her visor ]
[gun]don't use "her" for Pulsar. Don't you reremember pulsar is "definitely MALE".[evil]

Looking at your usage, both motorcycles shall be equally good. Take a test ride and decide which one suits you better.

Pulsar 200NS is a Bit better than the Pulsar 220F as It has the Duke's 200cc Engine with 3 Spark plugs,0-60 in 4 Seconds etc. and Why can't you put a Poll ? Anyway Checkout the TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS V2 !! You will Love the Engine Roar of 'em.It is the Only Bike With ABS Under 1 Lakh.Thank you

Thread Starter #8

don't use "her" for Pulsar. Don't you reremember pulsar is "definitely MALE".
hehehe okay definitely MALE [lol]

Pulsar 200NS is a Bit better than the Pulsar 220F as It has the Duke's 200cc Engine with 3 Spark plugs,0-60 in 4 Seconds etc.
Yeah I also heard that the Pulsar 200NS have duke's engine

and Why can't you put a Poll ?
[cry] Actually I don't know how to do poll here.

Anyway Checkout the TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS V2 !! You will Love the Engine Roar of 'em.It is the Only Bike With ABS Under 1 Lakh.Thank you
Sorry brother not interested in TVS's products now, I have very bad experience with TVS's products

Ns is a better bike than 220 in terms of refinement and handling, power.
220 is better in pillion comfort and when travelling with pillion you can move back and forth during long drives. 200 ns is shorter in length compared to 220. 220 has a rough engine when compared to NS

rode both the bikes over long distance. 220 engine's get rougher as the engine gets heated up and also the rear brake fades a bit over continuous riding. ns engine is smoother compared to 220 over long rides. if you don't worry about pillion comfort, you can go for NS else choose the 220. the projectors in 220 are awesome.

If you are thinking of buying NS200, be sure to check that is it suitable for you height, NS is built for a little tall person, preferably above 5'7 "

If you are not, no need to worry still Pulsar 180 is good option, also check for TVS Apache 180-ABS.

Thread Starter #15
rode both the bikes over long distance. 220 engine's get rougher as the engine gets heated up and also the rear brake fades a bit over continuous riding. ns engine is smoother compared to 220 over long rides. if you don't worry about pillion comfort, you can go for NS else choose the 220. the projectors in 220 are awesome.
Well brother my pillion will be girls only [glasses] and I don't wanna run my bike for long distance because of back issue. I had Apache RTR 180 before, just because of back pain I sold that bike and bought scooty. Now my current GF likes bikes more than cars so I decided to go for a bike without bending my back too much and turn towards to 200NS but confused between 220 and 200NS

Top Bottom