Newbie Looking Help For New Bike Purchase Under 1 Lakh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
My budget is 1 lac max.Please help.Lol i have no idea what else to ask.[frustration]This is not spam.I just got my learning license.Please help guys.Yeah a few things, I dont like Enfields or Bullets.

My patience is infinite max. Please help. Lol. I have no idea what to suggest you unless you let me know what are you looking for. This is not spam. I got my learning license many years back. Yeah a few things, Enfields and Bullets are one and the same thing.

These are some Nice bikes under Rs.1 lakh

TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS
Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
Bajaj Pulsat 220F
Yamaha FZ

Or else, Buy an old 2 Stroke Legends for 20K ( RX 135 5 Speed etc) and Restore them for Another 30K.Trust me, This one will be a Head turner.Thank you

Hi iwinulose793. There are many bikes to choose from with a budget of 1 L.

You will have to decide your priorities first. The below points will help you and us in giving some advice:

1. Provide us with your riding style and choices. Do you prefer performance, ride quality, acceleration, comfort, or FE? Such details will shorten down your contender list.
2. Are you brand conscious? Will anything except an RE work?
3. Are you willing to wait for the new bike or want quick delivery?
4. On what type of road and distance do you travel mostly?

Punto8090.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Since you learned bikes and got license just now. So dont go for Sports model bikes. Try to limit yourself with 100 to 125 cc bikes. Get used to riding and then plan for Good sports model bikes starts from FZ to Duke 390.

Hi,
Since you learned bikes and got license just now. So dont go for Sports model bikes. Try to limit yourself with 100 to 125 cc bikes. Get used to riding and then plan for Good sports model bikes starts from FZ to Duke 390.
Yes that's really true.

I have driven Apache RTR 180 ABS on PUNE - KOLHAPUR highway around 230kms with an average speed of 90 km/hr. Trust me dude you will love the power & ABS performance.

Apache RTR 180 ABS cost around Rs. 94,000 on road in PUNE.

For NS200 you must be a little tall.

Yamaha FZ is also a good choice.

My budget is 1 lac max.Please help.Lol i have no idea what else to ask.[frustration]This is not spam.I just got my learning license.Please help guys.Yeah a few things, I dont like Enfields or Bullets.

Hard to suggest, what you are looking for. In one lakh you can get

1: Splendor to Karizma R
2: Discover to Pulsar NS.
3: Low end TVS to Apacahe.
4: I guess, except R15 all other no super bikes in Yamaha.
5: Dream Yuga to Unicorn.
6: Scooty pep to Vespa SX.

Tell us your preference, we will definitely guide you for a sensible purchase.

I assume you are a teenager and high on adrenaline
, hence Pulsar 200 NS might be right one. But if you are mileage oriented then look for like of CBZ, Discover, Unicorn.

And if tight on budget then visit Manipal, I guess many of MIT/KMC student sell their bike at very reasonable price once they complete final year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom