Should I Buy a Royal Enfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hi Experts.
I m planing to buy a Royal Enfield Standard 350.
I booked at the last month. Maybe the next month will be the delivary date.
But i m confused about the New make or Old make.
I saw in Internet saying RE STD 350 having lot of problems like front break,crank,etc.
The whole engine is new and same as normal bikes.

Guys suggest me a correct make of the RE STD 350.I m waiting.[frustration]

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to know very little about motorcycles in general and Enfields in particular. Better to buy some other Japanese motorcycle instead of an Enfield in that case.

Thread Starter #3
Thank you brother.But i need to know which one is best ?
old royal enfield or new Royal enfield ?

Please define your parameters for 'best'. What is good for the goose may not be good for the gander.

Newer Enfields are better on performance, fuel efficiency, and reliability while some riders still swear by the riding pleasure afforded by the older Bullets over the newer ones.

Hi Experts.
I m planing to buy a Royal Enfield Standard 350.
I booked at the last month. Maybe the next month will be the delivary date.
But i m confused about the New make or Old make.
I saw in Internet saying RE STD 350 having lot of problems like front break,crank,etc.
The whole engine is new and same as normal bikes.

Guys suggest me a correct make of the RE STD 350.I m waiting.
All new bykes of Royal Enfield with UCE engines are very good, you need not worry. Bullect Electra has better front braking due to Disc. Have never heard of any crank problems, all UCE engines of any Bullet model are the same, good and reliable.

Bullet STD500 is best in terms of Engine life, Beat and Thump.
Classic models are good at looks.
Thunderbird is best for mostly highway riders.
Electra is most economical.

Between 350cc and 500cc:- 350cc bykes deliver 2-3kmpl more while 500c have the extra power required on highways.

Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir, irrespective of whom you may like, all the 3 Khans are very popular superstars with good box office collections. Similarly all models of bullets are reliable.

Prefer you to go for classic 350 as you get better brakes and electric start.The engine is the same. Current generation of bullets is very reliable and fuel efficient.

If you have budget to spend or if your are bike enthusiastic then go for RE Continental GT [Café Racer].

Superb styling, performance, ride quality. Everything is just a master piece. This is the rare bike on road to show off.

If you have budget to spend or if your are bike enthusiastic then go for RE Continental GT [Café Racer].

Superb styling, performance, ride quality. Everything is just a master piece. This is the rare bike on road to show off.
GT Cafe Racer is good but impractical for daily city use.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I hope this link can help you make your decision.

Regards

Akash

PS: On second thoughts, what if the OP has already purchased the bike of his choice? Since its an almost more than an year old thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom