New Bike Purchase: Yamaha FZ-S or Honda CBR?

Thread Starter #1
Hi I planning on buying a new bike. First I was thinking on buying the new yamaha fz-s limited edition. Then came in the honda cbr 150. But I got some reviews on the Honda cbr 150 that its better to buy Honda cbr 250 than cbr 150 as the mileage provided by both are almost same and cost of these dosenot differ much. So now I am stuck with Honda CBR 150 and Honda CBR 250. I dont know which one to go for.

Re: New Bike Purchase

Depends on your requirements. Since you can extend your budget from 80k(fzs) to 1.7L(CBR250), So how far you can extend your budget is what matters. A couple of thousand more , then you can get Duke 390 (2L) Which makes for an fast and awesome city ride and also lighter & nimble to handle in traffic and especially if you love Stunts . If you want a comfortable long tourer then CBR250 it is .
So , choose between an insanely fast city bike or awesome tourer.

Re: New Bike Purchase

cost of these dosenot differ much. So now I am stuck with Honda CBR 150 and Honda CBR 250. I dont know which one to go for.
I am sure there would be a difference of at least Rs. 40000 between the on-road prices of the CBR150R and CBR250R, which is not peanuts. Give a call to the Honda dealer in your town and find out.

Top Bottom