Need Advice For 2 Wheeler For Old People

Thread Starter #1
Hello,

My father is planning to sell his Honda Splendor and buy a new two wheeler. What would you suggest based on these requirements -

1. Light weight - His hands are paining due to old age so it needs to be something light so it is easier to maneuver.

2. Vehicles that are easy on body and do not cause back pain etc when used.

3. Storage - Vehicles that can be used to comfortably store supplies such as groceries etc

4. Comfortable to ride with pillion passenger. The vehicle should have adequate space and be comfortable to ride with a passenger sitting behind for long distances.

5. Economical - This is not a priority but would prefer something economical.

Based on these requirements what 2 wheeler would you suggest? Should he buy something With Gear or without gear?

Thread Starter #5
Thank you all for your suggestions. TVS seems to be the obvious choice. Between Jupiter, Wego and scooty streak, what would be the best fit based on our requirements? Streak seems to be lightest but has many bad reviews online compared to Jupiter and Wego.

Go for TVS Scooty streak as others suggested if you need lighter one. But, other scooters such as Jupiter, Wego tends to have better ride quality than the scooty and provide larger storage area and larger seats too.
If you think , they can handle the extra weight then , Wego or Jupiter or rodeo with eyes closed. I myself find activa suspension to be not that comfortable[roll]. I myself own the Mahindra rodeo which feels heavy yet quick & powerful and I love the ride quality over really bad patches which even my CBR cant match:stupid:

Take your father along and make him test drive all three tvs vehicles and see which ones suits and comforts him.
For the light weight as all suggested, scooty streak.Else Wego as well as Juipiter are the choices.

You should go for Mahindra Rodeo RZ. Best scooter for all age people. Comfortable, smooth riding, good mileage, light weighted, safe and secure, fully loaded with many cool features also like mobile, mp3 charging, side stand buzz, anti theft system. go and have test ride with your father. i am sure, i will be happy.

Hello,

My father is planning to sell his Honda Splendor and buy a new two wheeler. What would you suggest based on these requirements -

1. Light weight - His hands are paining due to old age so it needs to be something light so it is easier to maneuver.

2. Vehicles that are easy on body and do not cause back pain etc when used.

3. Storage - Vehicles that can be used to comfortably store supplies such as groceries etc

4. Comfortable to ride with pillion passenger. The vehicle should have adequate space and be comfortable to ride with a passenger sitting behind for long distances.

5. Economical - This is not a priority but would prefer something economical.

Based on these requirements what 2 wheeler would you suggest? Should he buy something With Gear or without gear?

Top Bottom