Confused! Which Budget Two Wheeler To Buy?

Thread Starter #1
Hello, i am new to two wheeler i have purchased an old bike for learning it. And now i want to purchase new two wheeler and i am confuse what to buy as i feel more comfortable in riding the scooter and as per the market its in trend also so can anyone tell me which one is best as per today.

Re: confuse to buy which two wheeler

Please specify your budget, how many kms monthly run and how long you plan to keep

Thread Starter #3

Budget around 50k
Monthly kms around 400km
Min 2-3 years
Have the old bike for exchange passion 2002 model
Kolkata
Roads here are not so good and full of traffic. Low maintain with good look and style as i am only 24

Budget around 50k
Monthly kms around 400km
Min 2-3 years
Have the old bike for exchange passion 2002 model
Kolkata
Roads here are not so good and full of traffic. Low maintain with good look and style as i am only 24
Hi Abhisek, take a test drive of all scooters available in the market, just avoid Honda & Hero Moto, as the still use very old tech, my current choice will be TVS Jupiter, read the reviews take a TD and then decide, this one is within ypur budget.
thanks
Vinod

Last edited by a moderator:

just avoid Honda & Hero Moto, as they still use very old tech
Vinod
All ungeared scooters (above 90cc) on sale in India utilize a single cylinder, four stroke, air cooled, two valve over head camshaft engine (apart from the Vespa which uses a 3 valve head) with carburettor, a mono shock at the rear, telescopic or leading link suspension at the front, CVT or variomatic transmission with auto clutch, 12V electricals, and disc/drum brakes on the front wheel. Indeed, all scooters made by Honda and Hero Motocorp also adhere to the above specifications.

I don't see how they use old tech.

+100 Sam,all companies use the same tech for their gearless scooters.
But yes you can surely have a look at the newly launched TVS Jupiter mixed breed it looks of Activa and Mastero of both the H's [;)] and is in your budget as well.

Thread Starter #10
ok as per all of your suggestion I will try the Jupiter test ride on coming week but there is a problem its shop and service center on the other side of the city where i stay.Its making me lazy of think after sales service [confused]

Jupiter should fit your bill, as it comes with a great ride quality compared to Honda's who still use an outdated suspension technology.

Thread Starter #12
ok let me test drive it, and can anyone tell me how much can I get for the Hero Honda Passion 2002 model in good and running condition with all papers ok, and one more thing I want to ask is it necessary that the old bike which I am gone exchange should be in my name if I am gone buy new one in my name.

ok let me test drive it, and can anyone tell me how much can I get for the Hero Honda Passion 2002 model in good and running condition with all papers ok
Rs. 15000-20000 depending on a lot of variables.

and one more thing I want to ask is it necessary that the old bike which I am gone exchange should be in my name if I am gone buy new one in my name.
Not necessary.

Hello, i am new to two wheeler i have purchased an old bike for learning it. And now i want to purchase new two wheeler and i am confuse what to buy as i feel more comfortable in riding the scooter and as per the market its in trend also so can anyone tell me which one is best as per today.
If you want tried and tested technology and bang for buck buy Honda Activa , descent looks , Honda technology , excellent resale.

If money is not a problem than go for tvs Jupiter .

If you want tried and tested technology and bang for buck buy Honda Activa , descent looks , Honda technology , excellent resale.

If money is not a problem than go for tvs Jupiter .
Hmm....

Ex-showroom Price, Calcutta:

Honda Activa: Rs 51122.00

TVS Jupiter: Rs. 49479.00

Top Bottom