Going with Tata Safari EX – What Colour Should I Choose?

Safari EX - Which colour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
The moment you sit inside Safari, you feel you are encompassed in your own heart! If anyone has seen the movie, "The Iron Man", you can understand what I mean! Your heart beats, the engine growls; your appendages move, the wheels respond, you go into nirvana, your shell keeps company with you!
I happen to be proud owner of WagonR for 8 years, and Figo Diesel for 2 years. Wanted to move onto something closer, could not see beyond Safari. Just came back after taking a TD, and am bowled all over!

I will surely share some more experiences in coming days, but at the moment need help from the fraternity.

I have narrowed down on Safari EX version, for obvious reason of Engine Immobilizer, Music System, Body coloured bumpers and side claddings, etc. I did not like the sound of the Alpine music system though; it sounded more like tiny winy systems in local taxis. Could it be because of the setting was not proper, or it is as always?

The second thing is linked to my inefficient brain for finding good colours! Would Arctic Silver or Cycus Grey look better in Safari? Since, both the colours were not available in showrooms for display, my mind cannot create those images! Black is ruled out due to maintenance issue (scratches are very much visible), and whites are very common. However, I am giving the options in form of poll.

Silver will be very very easy to maintain .
Cycus grey looks unique but considering the dust in India I will suggest a silver if you want I can post a picture of silver safari for you [:)]

C'mon man!!! you are going to own a beast and you want us to tell you the color. Color is a personal preference, but still since you seek help from your community, my favorite pick would be Cycus Grey ( i prefer Black but you have already ruled it out).

freakdude.

Thread Starter #4
Silver will be very very easy to maintain .
Cycus grey looks unique but considering the dust in India I will suggest a silver if you want I can post a picture of silver safari for you [:)]
Hi Raja, that is very thoughtful of you! Please do. Also, any idea about the music system that comes with the beast?

The Beast looks really cool with black BUT i won't suggest you black as it will be a pain for you when it comes to cleaning. After black my next favorite color is Pearl White. Looks really good, gives you a kind of classy feel and not that hard to maintain as compared to Black.

I never liked white colour for cars.

After seeing a polished white colour Safari in TATA showroom last month, I must say that Safari is a real beast in White. That suits well.

I never liked white colour for cars.

After seeing a polished white colour Safari in TATA showroom last month, I must say that Safari is a real beast in White. That suits well.
I like white personally and for few other reasons and one of them is if you get a white car and get it tinted with black alloys, car looks pretty cool and HOT. [;)]

Thread Starter #9
@All,
Great to see such quick responses! Any update on the music system would be wonderful. Also, can someone please provide me Safari PDI checklist?

@Raja,
Thanks a lot for the images! I am going to the dealer once again tomorrow morning, to get a look at both grey and silver Safari.

@All,
Great to see such quick responses! Any update on the music system would be wonderful. Also, can someone please provide me Safari PDI checklist?

@Raja,
Thanks a lot for the images! I am going to the dealer once again tomorrow morning, to get a look at both grey and silver Safari.
Music system tata provides is alpine .

Thread Starter #11
Friends,
I got on road price quote of 10L 34K, for EX variant, non-pearl white colour in Ghaziabad registration. The discounts include free insurance, 2yr extended warranty, basic kit, 5K corp disc, 30K exchange bonus and 10K dealer disc. Any suggestions, whether this is fine, or TATA is giving more discount on Safari?

Friends,
I got on road price quote of 10L 34K, for EX variant, non-pearl white colour in Ghaziabad registration. The discounts include free insurance, 2yr extended warranty, basic kit, 5K corp disc, 30K exchange bonus and 10K dealer disc. Any suggestions, whether this is fine, or TATA is giving more discount on Safari?
I think it's a good discount just haggle a but more maybe you can get some more stuff like reverse parking sensors and all [;)] which are very very imp in safari .
Btw a bit off topic question just curious to know why did you selected the safari when you know that the updated safari strome is just around the corner .

Thread Starter #13
I think it's a good discount just haggle a but more maybe you can get some more stuff like reverse parking sensors and all [;)] which are very very imp in safari .
Btw a bit off topic question just curious to know why did you selected the safari when you know that the updated safari strome is just around the corner .
He is not agreeing for reverse sensors, but got 2K more discount, talking to him over phone. Keem boosting me, so that I can extract more from them!

On Storme, I know it is a much better CAR, but not a better BEAST! [:D]

He is not agreeing for reverse sensors, but got 2K more discount, talking to him over phone. Keem boosting me, so that I can extract more from them!

On Storme, I know it is a much better CAR, but not a better BEAST! [:D]
What is the basic kit he is giving you ? And how much worth it is ?

Top Bottom