Booked a New Ecosport? Which Color?

Please choose your color.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
This thread is for people who booked new Ecosport to keep track on colors. Just to identify the popular color. This might also help us to ask color specific questions and discussions.

Also don't forget to record your booking here

Last edited:
Re: Booked a new Ecosport? Which(What) color?

Panther black 1.0 L Ecoboost titanium (0)
Looks really cool with the chrome and alloys.

I am sorry Indian, but is this thread really required? I mean to say, there is already a thread on ES test drive review and other thread where people who have booked for what variant they bought and this third one just for color? This may create lot of confusion and as you can say there is not much participation here as well.

Just an suggestion, no offence meant to you.

Thread Starter #5
I am sorry Indian, but is this thread really required? I mean to say, there is already a thread on ES test drive review and other thread where people who have booked for what variant they bought and this third one just for color? This may create lot of confusion and as you can say there is not much participation here as well.

Just an suggestion, no offence meant to you.
I don't know dharmesh, its just to keep track of color popularity and color related stuff. If you ask me yes it makes sense. But another person might say 'not required'. I don't think there is any restriction on the number of threads in terms of webserver capabilities or management.

If mods think that its not required, they may delete it. No issues with that. Thanks for the feedback though. Being in IT I and biased towards maintaining everything online so [frustration]

350Z

Core Team
I don't think there is any restriction on the number of threads in terms of webserver capabilities or management.
There’s absolutely no restriction but keeping limited threads on more or less similar topics is a much better idea and convenient for the readers too. I’d request all members who have booked an Ecosport to include the color along with their post in the following thread itself: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...er/13323-booked-new-ecosport-let-us-know.html. Thanks for cooperation.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom