What Car? Entry Level Tata Aria or Safari Storme?

Thread Starter #1
I have question,

I want a car which would accomodate 5-7 people
comfortable in long drives
good maneuvering on highway traffic (easy overtaking, need good acceleration during overtaking)
AC should be pretty decent
Not worried if Music system is not inbuilt, would go for out of market one..
we are a heavy family of 5 so vehicle should be sturdy enough.

Your views are welcome...

Re: Which car to choose- Entry level Aria or Storme?

I would suggest Storme as it comes with disc in all wheels, plus ABS in lowest trim as well. Plus you get the integrated music system although single DIN.

I have question,

I want a car which would accomodate 5-7 people
comfortable in long drives
5 or 7? The number would be the deciding factor for your future vehicle. If you will be carrying 7 people more often/for long drives, then it has to be an ARIA for sure.

Last edited:
But aria is not something which one would call as success.So low resale,might be discontinued etc. Strome makes more sense IMO.

if the owner is a tall guy ,then out of the two and for 7 people out of the two,choose the aria.
has much better looking and better appointed interiors than storme.

other than that drive and make a final decision since you could also bag in the aria at discounted prices.

I agree with Mr.Tornado as we need more details to suggest this.

If you ask us only between Aria and Storm, then

If it is only for 5 people and occasionally just kids, then you can select Storm.

If it is for 7 people often, I mean adults, then it would be Aria

If any other vehicle is also ok for you then, think about Innova and Xylo too[:)] which are defenately more comfortable 7 seaters

Hi ! I would like to suggest you TATA SAFARI STORM. With my experience In TATA SAFARI 2.2 DICOR. It is very comfortable to sit which will give extra pleasure for long drive. It can easily accommodate 5 to 7 members. In my safari i faced some rattling sound. I know It happens. I had test drive In STORM and feet very comfortable , that made me to suggest STORM for your requirement.

Last edited:
Also consider the percentage of city driving Vs highway driving, and probably even some off roading (i.e. destinations with bad stretches of roads).

Without being specific, it is better to consider few other vehicles for your assessment before deciding on any one. Innova, Xylo, Duster, Scorpio, could be other considerations.

Go ahead! Take test drive and have fun! You dont get a chance to TD often [:)] Goes without saying, 'no online research can substitute real time test drive'.

End of the day, go with what you like, even if it is little over/under your budget.

First of all Please tell us what was your previous vehicle,your taste,your profession, your family's view then only a car can be sugested but goin for Pure LX iss waste

Hey friends

I have noticed one thing, we are just posting and posting, the thread owner is missing[lol][lol]. This kind of thing happened earlier too. If the thread owner was serious about his question and thread, then he could have discussed something, hence I feel we are just wasting time on this issue

Thread Starter #15
@ Gurralla, I am very much here and viewing all the posts on a daily basis. All the info being shared is very helpful to me. I wanted to update after I have test driven both the vehicles.
So, I have test driven the storme. All I can say that it was "Pure Heaven" driving that vehicle or rather aptly termed as "Beast". I guess that I will be sold out on Storme

However, what is pulling me back is the sheer space in Aria and too like the looks. Like Xover mentioned, dual AC vents are also points which makes me inclineds towards Aria. I have not got chance of test driving Pure LX so, still waiting.

Again would like to mention that all the comments are well appreciated and thank you all for them. Let them keep coming!!!

Top Bottom