Delhi Mini TAI Members' Meet (Page.5) !!

Thread Starter #1
Hey fellow members of TAI from Delhi

I am visiting Delhi from 1st to 4th Nov'12 for a expo at Pragati Maidan and some official meetings at Chanakyapuri. Planned to stay at Ginger hotel located near NDLS rlyway station ajmer gate side.

Interested members please PM me with your contact numbers and propose a date,time,place in your PM. time could be better in the evening as I will be busy finishing the meetings during the day.

Wish to meet all of you in Delhi soon !!

Regards !![:)]

Thread Starter #3
Re: Delhi Mini TAI Members' Meet Proposed !!

Friends,

I am thru' with my plan. I am arriving in Delhi by 11 am on 1/11/12 and decided to proceed to Chanakyapuri after fresh up. If somebody is free on this day you are welcome to join me as my meeting will get over within 30 to 40 minutes and would like to visit Pragati maidan on the same day for the expo.

on 2nd Nov I am expecting a meeting at Sena bhavan and after that I am again free to go to the expo at pragati maidan and would prefer a meet with all in the evening if possible

My return may be on 3rd night back to Hyderabad, but it is tentative depends on the ticket confirmation which I will come to know on 2nd morning before 10.30am. So if I do not get ticket to move out on 3rd then I will stay back and leave Delhi on 4th evening.

Vibhor and some of members can help me with the TATA motors showroom where I would like to take TD of Storm. I need the nearest TATA showroom address as my stay is near to New Delhi railway station.

Hope to meet you all friends, please adjust your schedules a bit for our meet where we remember that for a long time.

That is great to know that Mr. Gurrala's hunt for TAIians meet has turned towards Delhi this time.

Sir we are awaiting for some interesting and grand meeting with jucies[;)] and loads and loads of pics as usual.

i wist to attend this meet but will be out of town during these days...Will be in Nainitaal with my wife to celebrate our marriage anniversary on 4th Nov.

Thread Starter #6

@Sethu,

Yes, Sethu hunt begins in couple of days and let us how many of our friends will make it !!

Yes, I will post a lot of pics for you and I cannot guarantee the juices[;)]

@Mukesh,

Its ok buddy, my advance wishes on your marriage anniversary and wish you a wonderful time there in Nainital[:)] We will catch up sometime again

350Z

Core Team

Vibhor and some of members can help me with the TATA motors showroom where I would like to take TD of Storm.
You’re coming at Leela? I’m asking because I saw a board outside the hotel of some expo. The nearest Tata dealer from Chanakyapuri is Concorde, South Ex. Part II.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8

@Vibhor

No, I am staying at Ginger,IRCTC, near New Delhi Railway station Ajmer gate side. I am going to a expo at Pragati Maidan and also going to Chanakyapuri for some meetings. So now tell me which one will be nearer to me.

350Z

Core Team

No, I am staying at Ginger,IRCTC, near New Delhi Railway station Ajmer gate side. I am going to a expo at Pragati Maidan and also going to Chanakyapuri for some meetings. So now tell me which one will be nearer to me.
I think Concorde and Him Motors should be the nearest. Earlier there was a Tata dealership in Connaught Place itself. Not sure if a new dealership has been inaugurated around lately. Personally, I have been to Concorde and found they’re quite professional than rest of the Tata dealers. You can also do some shopping at South Ex.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10

Ok, Can you please tell me where exactly is this concorde dealer and how to reach there !!

350Z

Core Team

Ok, Can you please tell me where exactly is this concorde dealer and how to reach there !!
Concorde Motors is located in South Extension Part II. You could reach there by Bus or Auto. Here's the contact number: 011-26258900.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12

Hey friends

It is all set now, I am going start for Delhi within next 2 hrs and reach by tomorrow afternoon. So practically I have 1 half day and 1 full day for official work i.e. on 1st and 2nd and on 3rd all the central government offices are closed as saturday, so I will be in Pragati maidan for expo and trying to leave to Hyderabad same day night if I get confirmed tatkal tickets. so based on this I will give a call to the members who have already provided their contact numbers tomorrow once I reach Delhi and we will fix the things[:)]

Have a nice trip to Delhi and have a great gala party with our Delhi TAIians and enjoy your stay there. Don't forget to go for TD of STORME and add your part of comments/reviews to our the storming STORME thread.

Thread Starter #14

Thank you Sethu,

Yes, I will do the TD of Storm, but you know all my days are filled with meetings and expo, but still I will do it. If I do the TD, just be ready for a complete unbiased report with lot of pics !![:)]

Top Bottom