Mumbai - Hyderabad Meet and Lots of Fun.

Thread Starter #1
Guys we will be reporting soon myself , dharmesh , Gurralla , and Superbad . Photos and details will be posted soon [:D][:D][:D] right now we are in a nice restaurant .

Re: Mumbai-Hyderabad meet and lots of fun.

Thanks to TAI for such wonderful people to come together. We had lot of discussion on storm,punto,merc etc., believe me friends it is wonderful to be with these beautiful friends dharmesh raja Superbad [:)] more updates and pics wait till tomorrow

Re: Mumbai-Hyderabad meet and lots of fun.

Freinds,

Mr. Gurralla, Raja, Dharmesh and superbad.. Hope you guys will be having a blasting meet. Waiting for the photos.. Yes guys Am jealous of you guys.[;)]

Orkut we all forgot
facebook makes known friend distant ( chorus:typical updates does)
Tai makes unknown people friends.
Safe drive save life.

oh do I soun poetic?

Nice to know about the meet.
I think RK sir is now in the work of meeting everyone in TAI.
Awaiting to see the photographs.
@Raja
What were you eating in nice restaurant[;)]

Freinds,

Mr. Gurralla, Raja, Dharmesh and superbad.. Hope you guys will be having a blasting meet. Waiting for the photos.. Yes guys Am jealous of you guys.[;)]
Thank you sethu, will post the pics very soon

Orkut we all forgot
facebook makes known friend distant ( chorus:typical updates does)
Tai makes unknown people friends.
Safe drive save life.

oh do I soun poetic?
"Jindagi na milegi dubara " " you will never get your life back again"

Thank you Rajvel, join a chennai meet might be on 24th of sep'2012

@Raja
Hi,

Nice to see you all together, Hope TAI can do something to unite all in a Common Forum somewhere, It's my wish!
That forum is called TAI forums already !!

Thread Starter #8
@Raja
Ohhhh first we met in barista had coffee and then we went to a nice restaurant and had mix of Goan , hydrebadi ,kerla food . Kerla food was dedicated to jaydev and all kerla members . I will update in detail after a while .

Thank you sethu, will post the pics very soon

"Jindagi na milegi dubara " " you will never get your life back again"

That forum is called TAI forums already !!
Gurralla post pictures fast please .

Reached home just now. Dharmesh drove his punto and i got an overall sense of the punto.
The car aint bad of what its been talked about. Though i felt the lack of lower back and underthigh support as the only things not suited for a tall guy like me. Regarding its fit and finish, i found it better.

It was good meet yesterday. We had fun, talks, bashing, debate, coffee and food. And atlast farewell each other for time being , just to join again on TAI.

Guralla post the pics please.

It was good meet yesterday. We had fun, talks, bashing, debate, coffee and food. And atlast farewell each other for time being , just to join again on TAI.

Guralla post the pics please.

RK sir was quiet earlier, but as soon as he had his mazaa and green tea , he started to talk about Tata and their niggles[;)]

he spoke about his sad story with the indica, but was all praises for the storme.[surprise]

Guys, I am really sorry for the pics as I could not transfer them so far !! but you can see them by tomorrow without fail.

It was really a wonderful evening yesterday and thanks to superbad,raja,dharmesh for making this happen.

Superbad : That was the only time I felt comfortable to talk some truth about niggles and I did it and vented it out of me [clap] but believe me whatever I said it was the thing I wanted to say !!

@Dharmesh about Punto, I agree with Superbad comments and while sitting on the rear seats the entry and out was bit difficult for me, the leg space was not adequete and may be because of Ritz high roof I as feeling the roof of Punto is little close to my head. other wise fit and finish and everything is very nice and Dharmesh maintained it so well !!

RK sir was quiet earlier, but as soon as he had his mazaa and green tea , he started to talk about Tata and their niggles[;)]

he spoke about his sad story with the indica, but was all praises for the storme.[surprise]
I know Mr. RK would have rocked the meet as he did in Chennai. Friends waiting for the pics.

Hope all of you all, Raja, Superbad, Dharmesh also had a good time with Mr. RK. I am very happy to talk with Superbad, Dharmesh over phone.

Already I had number of Mr. Raja, now i can have two more TAIians in my phone book. Next to AL numbers, TAI numbers are more in phone book. Its good to have nice friends.

Top Bottom