Maiden Hyderabad Meet ?

Thread Starter #1

zengetz

Suspended
Hello everyone from TAI Hyderabad - I have noticed that the member count from Hyderabad has shot up of late and looks like a good handful of members from Hyderabad are regularly logging in to TAI :)

As far as I know, there hasn't been a Hyderabad meetup and no better time than now !

Let me know who would be interested and propose dates for a good time out.

Avi

350Z

Core Team
Good initiative but the best idea is to inform the members through PM. I'm afraid this thread will eventually push back among others and very few members will notice it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Avi,

Good Idea, As Vibhor said PM is good to inform everybody and give them the link of this thread to post their views[:)] yeah we can fix some thing soon on any weekend at some nearest suburban place out of city !!

Hi Avi,

Good Idea, As Vibhor said PM is good to inform everybody and give them the link of this thread to post their views[:)] yeah we can fix some thing soon on any weekend at some nearest suburban place out of city !!
Best of luck for you Hyd meet. Hope it will be a big success. If you guys needs help on PMing members I can help [Got experienced in it[:D]]

• Finding the members
  • organizing members based on some criteria
  • PMing members [PMs can be sent only for 5 members at a time]

Sethu

Thread Starter #6

zengetz

Suspended
HI Sethu! Sorry just saw this thread after a long time. But yes I would like to take opportunity of your TAI-event handling expertise. Please weave some magic for the folks here at Hyd!

On a side note, RK seems to be hosting a lot of meets outside Hyderabad ;)

I may not be very active on threads here but I read almost every other thing around at TAI!!

Great. No problem. I will help you. We should has Mr. RK for the same. Why dont you guys plan for a meet next weekend. Either sat or sun. So that we will be able to PM all HYD TAIians and you guys can have another wonderful meet at Hyd.

MR. RK your voice please.

Yeah, Sethu this is something due since long time by now. We hope we should make it soon[:)]

As I am always whenever in Hyderabad with lot of work and was successful in those meets outside Hyderabad. @Avi what do you say, do we have a really a mini meet somewhere in Hyderabad first and then think of going somewhere outside. We can meet for a coffee or something in some place like Necklace road or someplace like that first, anyway get the help from TAI meets head always[;)] Sethu over to you now !!

Thread Starter #9

zengetz

Suspended
Good to see some movement finally !
Coffee is fine for a start. My office is at punjagutta and I finish around 7 everyday . How are you placed?

Hey Avi

I am just beside Hitech city, but 7pm in this season will be really dark. So when is your off, do you into software ?

I think Sat,sunday would be good to meet somewhere, what do you say

Thread Starter #11

zengetz

Suspended
Yep I'm into Software. Cloud computing to be precise!

I'm off during the weekends so it should be fine with me too. Btw do you live at Hitec city?

Yeah, near Kondapur[:)], so do we make a plan some time soon. The place can be anything but it should be little spacious where we can spot our cars and have some pics. So suggest the place, by the way where do you stay

Thread Starter #13

zengetz

Suspended
I live close by Sainikpuri. You got any places in mind that you can suggest?

Hey Hyderabad guys... Come on.. Only RK and Zengetz are talking.. I would like to have more people there. Already I have list of people from HYD. Can I PM Them? RK, Can youpls PM me the Content so that I can PM. May be tomm itself..

Top Bottom