Pune TAI Members Outing to Mulashi on 9th October

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,
As discussed during our Pune meet on Saturday, The idea of outing to nearby place popped up.

Pune is surrounded by loads of scenic/Historic Places, Nature trails. All of them are within 50 kms from Pune. Drive to all these places is always great during the rainy season i.e June to mid December. Lush green fields, Mountains full of greenery, Waterfalls and many untouched place. Also there are places Where there is no commercialization yet.

So guys lets decide on the venue, and the date. I am proposing following Options for date, places and Itinerary.

Dates:

1. Saturday 1st Oct,
  2. Sunday 2nd Oct(Dryday! [;)])
  3. Saturday 8th Oct,
  4. Sunday 9th Oct.

Places:

1. Mulashi- Paud-Tamhini.
  2. Malavali- Karla-Bhaje Caves-Lohagad-Lonavala
  3. Panshet-Singhgad
  4. Kas-Bamnoli(Satara- this will be quite far may be around 100 kms)
  5. Purandar Fort, Kanifnath Temple(Saswad Road, Bopdev Ghat)
  6. Khadkwasala back water side- Splendour Country

Addition to the options is most welcome.

Itinerary

1. 8.00 am Assemble at predeclared venue.
  2. Introduction, group photo( fresh faces, fresh washed cars!)
  3. Hit the accelerator.Keep click photos of nature, road and other members cars. (Bring your friends along for this.)
  4. Mid way stop for Tea/breakfast,smoke, attend natures call.
  5. Reach the destination, trek, walk, roam around.By default click pictures.
  6. Assemble again discussions, games, jokes.
  7. Lunch.
  8. Relax, explore places around.
  9. Start return Journey.
  10. Assemble at the predeclared spot. Evening Tea.
  11. C off, group photo and Go home Happily.
I try to list whatever came to my mind. [frustration]Nothing is mandatory .Your suggestions are welcome.

[clap]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #2
Re: TAI- Pune! A day's outing to a nearby place.

Just now realized that this thread is my 100th Post on TAI. An unbeaten century!

Great proposal Drivetech4
Let’s gather some more information about their availability from the new faces from our forum,
I think you have covered most beautiful places around the pune.
And for me dates would be 8th or 9th Oct is good

Place :- any place is good along with friends.[thumbsup]

Drivetech4: Your 100th post will remain to be a memorable one for you... [clap]

Dates:

1. Saturday 1st Oct, - Guess, it would be too late to decide now...
  2. Sunday 2nd Oct(Dryday! [;)]) - Would anyone pick this??? [confused]
  3. Saturday 8th Oct, - This may be a right pick. [thumbsup]
  • One Question: Are we planning this with family? Suggestions?
  • One Suggestion: I am sure every member around here would be interested to get in their cars, but wouldnt that be a waste of fuel? Should be club people and prefer diesel cars?

Thread Starter #5

Drivetech4: Your 100th post will remain to be a memorable one for you... [clap]
Thanks Figoian

• One Question: Are we planning this with family? Suggestions?
Even I was also thinking about this, Lets see what other say. Also I am not sure about how many member are married. Luckily all the members who were there for the first meet are married.

• One Suggestion: I am sure every member around here would be interested to get in their cars, but wouldnt that be a waste of fuel? Should be club people and prefer diesel cars?
This is a good suggestion, lets see what other think.

Thread Starter #7

Where are other guys? Sandeepk, knightrider, monil,FJcruzer,fusion_defusion, The_traveller come guys give your suggestions.
BTW I am considering that surfer,amiti,powerpacked amd mumbaikar all are in.

I would have loved to join, but I am already going on a road trip to GOA with my friends Oct 6 to 9 and will be working on a weekend prior to that[frustration]

Re: TAI -Pune! Day's Outing To a Nearby Place.

Here I am[:)]
Well sorry guys, missed on the meet as well. I was out to Mumbai this weekend, just returned today morning.

I like the idea of outing as it will be fun riding in our cars to picked spot. I am in for Sunday 09th Oct, as going to Kolkata for Puja.

Any place will do. I would throw in another place - Lavasa. If you guys havent been to it, it is an ultimate driving to place. Nice roads and only 1 hr 45 mins from Pune.

Re: TAI - Pune! Day's Outing To a Nearby Place.

Places:

1. Mulashi- Paud-Tamhini.
  2. Malavali- Karla-Bhaje Caves-Lohagad-Lonavala
  3. Panshet-Singhgad
  4. Kas-Bamnoli(Satara- this will be quite far may be around 100 kms)
  5. Purandar Fort, Kanifnath Temple(Saswad Road, Bopdev Ghat)
  6. Khadkwasala back water side- Splendour Country
  7. Lavasa
I had never been to any of these places (except for Sinhagad - Many times / Lavasa - Once). So open for all the above options...

Thread Starter #12

Here I am[:)]
Well sorry guys, missed on the meet as well. I was out to Mumbai this weekend, just returned today morning.

I like the idea of outing as it will be fun riding in our cars to picked spot. I am in for Sunday 09th Oct, as going to Kolkata for Puja.

Any place will do. I would throw in another place - Lavasa. If you guys havent been to it, it is an ultimate driving to place. Nice roads and only 1 hr 45 mins from Pune.
Hi Thetraveler,

Yes Lavasa is a nice place, I had been there, But for this outing we want the place free from commercialization, and civilization. We aim to enjoy pure nature. There are many places around, which are untapped, only trekkers, pure nature lovers, enthusiast go there.These places are Plastic Free, Pollution free green places..

Have a look at the attached pics, these are from Tamhini, Mulashi area, its on same road which goes to Lavasa.

Attachments

Hi Thetraveler,

Yes Lavasa is a nice place, I had been there, But for this outing we want the place free from commercialization, and civilization. We aim to enjoy pure nature. There are many places around, which are untapped, only trekkers, pure nature lovers, enthusiast go there.These places are Plastic Free, Pollution free green places..

Have a look at the attached pics, these are from Tamhini, Mulashi area, its on same road which goes to Lavasa.
Yep, totally agree. I have been to all of the above except Kas. Where ever we decide I am in to join [:)]

Re: TAI - Pune! Day's Outing To a Nearby Place.

al of a sudden Pune seems to be the most active city on TAI,, thnx to drivetech!! will be able to confirm only after the final date is decided.. gotta adjust emergency duty[frustration]

Top Bottom