TAI Auto world Expo meet at Chennai?

Thread Starter #1
Alright , guys who missed the previous meet due to various reasons you have another chance now. Auto world expo is being held at Chennai Trade Centre from June23-26. What say guys anybody interested in attending the expo?

As usual i think June26th a Sunday must be most suitable for all of us.

I am going to attend the expo for sure , anybody else planning to attend it please give your confirmation here , we can meet up.

For more details about the expo , check this thread:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-news/3116-auto-world-expo-2011-chennai.html

Sunday is ok by me except that being a holiday the expo will be crawling with wimmin and children. I guess there's now way to avoid them, is there?. So, let's meet and make up for the dismal show at the last meet, shall we?. I give up and say Sunday is ok by me. Thanks for taking the initiative this time around too, Dhaya.

Thread Starter #3
Yes being a holiday and also the last day of the expo crowds can be expected in large numbers.

PS: If there not many members joining in on Sunday we can go on Saturday also.

Thread Starter #5
Well don't think i am being negative bro but i think its difficult to get your Punto back on road in just a week.

PS: But i will be really surprised and happy if you can join the meet.

350Z

Core Team
Will anyone from Pondicherry be joining in here? Dhaya, Please let the other Chennai Members know about this initiative so that this can be a successful meet, even though small.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Yes i will send a message to all the member's number i have , let's see whether this time we have a successful meet.

Thread Starter #9
Yeah i will buddy , but i think this Auto Expo will be nowhere close to the Delhi Auto Expo , i don't expect anything special except a few high end cars which i have seen running on streets already!

Thread Starter #11
Yeah if it is on display only though!:tongue:

@ All If you want better pictures of the expo , please ask Ilango to join us , he has an awesome camera!

Top Bottom