TAI South Mega Meet 2017 (Chennai)

• 12 February 2017

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 19 February 2017

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Yes, I'm back with the new Meet thread for 2017.

Its been 1yr we had Mega meet and it passed, just like clouds.

Last meet thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...6-tn-mega-meet-march-6-2016-a.html#post483586

Lets start discuss about 2017- TAI Mega South Meet, Chennai. All your ideas/opinions are welcome.

Tentative dates - Feb 12,2017 & Feb 19,2017

let me know your feasible date from the above, so that we can fix the date and plan the agenda.

A Pic from Last meet :
Panaroma_Collage1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2017- TAI Mega South Meet, Chennai

Hi Appu,
Please mark me as tentative, I will join if I get company from Coimbatore to drive up to Chennai. Looking forward to meet some faces behind profile names [:)].

Re: 2017- TAI Mega South Meet, Chennai

Hi Admin and others,I will be in a conference at Kolkata between 9th and 13th. That's the reason for my vote on 19th February.

12th - Yes
19th - Out of country

Going by the history, I hope the meet will happen when ever I'm not available. Admin, the same happened last year as well [anger]

Thread Starter #5
Hi Appu,
Please mark me as tentative, I will join if I get company from Coimbatore to drive up to Chennai. Looking forward to meet some faces behind profile names .
[clap] our TAI guys Stingray/DJ Bro/Balachander are there in CBE. please check with them and try to attend the meet as much as possible.

Hi Admin and others,I will be in a conference at Kolkata between 9th and 13th. That's the reason for my vote on 19th February.
Super Doc [clap]

12th - Yes
19th - Out of country
I think, whenever we plan for a meet, you are booking the ticket and leaving the country [angry]

Going by the history, I hope the meet will happen when ever I'm not available. Admin, the same happened last year as well
Last year, we changed from Feb to March because of you. But still, you escaped :(

Can it be planned as a Chennai & Bangalore meet, say somewhere at Vellore, GRT Hotels (just a suggestion, other good ones welcome). So that more people from two cities may turn up and a good drive too.

KK

Thread Starter #7
Can it be planned as a Chennai & Bangalore meet, say somewhere at Vellore, GRT Hotels (just a suggestion, other good ones welcome). So that more people from two cities may turn up and a good drive too.

KK
I totally agree with you, we already had such meets between two states(TN and KA) once at Vellore(Amirti) and Yelagiri.

If we select Vellore as center point, for Banglore guys, it would be long when compare to Chennai guys.

Even we already visited Yelagiri too.

If there is more count from Banglore, then we can plan accordingly

Please check with Banglore Team and let us know, so that we can plan and have somewhere between Chennai-Banglore.

I totally agree with you, we already had such meets between two states(TN and KA) once at Vellore(Amirti) and Yelagiri.

If we select Vellore as center point, for Banglore guys, it would be long when compare to Chennai guys.

Even we already visited Yelagiri too.

If there is more count from Banglore, then we can plan accordingly

Please check with Banglore Team and let us know, so that we can plan and have somewhere between Chennai-Banglore.
That way it is difficult to make a equal distance point, +/- 50 kms will not make any difference.

Not sure how to reach Bangalore people. Have not met anybody till date.

Edit: I have put an update in this thread, let us see.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ugust-2016-manchanabele-dam-3.html#post525811

KK

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
That way it is difficult to make a equal distance point, +/- 50 kms will not make any difference.

Not sure how to reach Bangalore people. Have not met anybody till date.

Edit: I have put an update in this thread, let us see.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ugust-2016-manchanabele-dam-3.html#post525811

KK
Yes, that is what I used to say. Still we need to find some good location for our meet between Chennai-Banglore and yes, it is the big challenge.

I have the contacts of our Banglore TAI guys, will check with them in watsapp & ask them to update their opinion here.

Last edited:
Bangalore to Vellore 220km, Chennai to Vellore 140km, Vellore is near to Chennai. I am Interested but new to Chennai city and traffic. So in between any hill station, Temple Place. My opinion Both people should avoid at least one city traffic.

-suryaputhra

Bangalore to Vellore 220km, Chennai to Vellore 140km, Vellore is near to Chennai. I am Interested but new to Chennai city and traffic. So in between any hill station, Temple Place. My opinion Both people should avoid at least one city traffic.

-suryaputhra
I say, good for Bangalore people, we get to drive more [clap].

But you know, there cannot be a exact 180 km place where we can meet. We should live with this and just go ahead and enjoy the drive & meet. Why worry so much for paltry 50 kms difference.

And avoiding traffic in one city! I again say, any meet, that too meet with two different cities cannot be planned in this way.

KK

Top Bottom