TAI Meets on Automotive Events

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, all TAI'ns from Mumbai would be visiting the Autocar Performance show which is on 18th, 19th & 20th.

Why not all of us go together & plan a meet on that day?

I would prefer 19th but 20th is also possible. 18th is not possible from my side.

So who all are in for this meet? Please post in this format.

raj_5004 - Rajeev - Scorpio - 19th Nov.

Auto Expo Meets

Freinds,

I thought of creating a thread where we can post all Auto Expo informations and requests TAIians for Mini Meets. So that we can have a consolidated informations about Auto Expos and participating members info also.

To Start with,

Here’s an opportunity for car enthusiasts to get up close and personal with their favorite machines at The Hindu’s Auto Expo

The third edition of The Hindu’s Auto Expo will be held from October 5 to 7 at the Chennai Trade Centre, Nandambakkam (Hall 3). The fair will have 15 top brands participating and there will be 25 stalls by leading Indian, German, Korean and American car manufacturers. On display will be a range of luxury cars and accessories.

This edition of Auto Expo is presented by Renault in association with TATA Motors. Other participating brands include BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Toyota, Maruti, Hyundai, Honda and Skoda. As for accessories, the list includes Map My India Navigation System, Bosch Car Wash, Ezi Oil and more.

04mp_Autologo_jpg_1226409f.jpg

There will also be a special pavilion for super luxury cars and super bikes including Rolls-Royce Ghost, BMW 650i, Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, e Coupe, Jaguar Range Rover, Suzuki Hayabusa, Honda VT 1300 CX and Ducati.

Business Line SmartBuy is the knowledge partner for the event, radio partner is Chennai Live 104.8 and event manager is I ads & Events.

The event is open to all and the entry fee is Rs. 50 per head.

Iam planning to visit Tomorrow. Anyone from Chennai wanna have a meet. It does n't mean that you can not go today. If you have plans for today please proceed.

Re: Auto Expo Meets

Hey Sethu, this is interesting.

Believe me if we keep visiting such expo's then we may not buy those all the cars, but we get some useful informations always from every exhibition.

Hope to see your review of your visit with some nice pics and do focus visiting the accessories people and give us some information on the same[:)]

Hi Sethu,

I am in. We shall go tomorrow.
Last time myself, dhaya and surendar went and had a ride in Yeti.
I still remember the entry fee last time was 30 bucks [lol]

Sorry guys, this time also I'm going to miss this Meet.

Yesterday night only I reached Vellore and will come to Chennai on Monday noon only.

Enjoy the meet and post more pics.

Last edited:

Hi Sethu,

I am in. We shall go tomorrow.
Last time myself, dhaya and surendar went and had a ride in Yeti.
I still remember the entry fee last time was 30 bucks [lol]
Let us check with Dhaya and auto luver also

Sethu

Top Bottom