TAI Kolkata Summer Meet 2016

Thread Starter #1
Hello dear TAI-gers
Its summer and TAI Kolkata members are gearing up for yet another meet on Sunday, 8th May morning, after the success of "TAI Kolkata Back to Back" meet. The venue of the meet is yet to be decided. So requesting all members to pour their suggestions.
Looking forward to meet all TAI-gers from kolkata. [:)]

Thanks evox aka Soham for taking the initiative for this meet! Can't confirm my presence on that day as of now!
For venue I would suggest Azad Hind Dhaba nh2 or Sher-e-Punjab on nh6 from my side and other members do give your valuable suggestions too!

Thread Starter #4
Thanks evox aka Soham for taking the initiative for this meet! Can't confirm my presence on that day as of now!
For venue I would suggest Azad Hind Dhaba nh2 or Sher-e-Punjab on nh6 from my side and other members do give your valuable suggestions too!
I too would prefer NH2 or NH6, but I am comfortable with whatever the majority decides.

Last edited:
How many people will be attending? Is this an exclusive meet for the members of this forum only? Or other guests of the fellow members been allowed to join?

Where is Sher e Punjab on NH 6 [confused]
Sorry for the delay in replying. As usual count me in

Rahul as I had told you that it is a TAI meet so open only to members and family. But if you have a like minded guest I think as in the past he can be accommodated,

Last edited:
Where is Sher e Punjab on NH 6 [confused]
Sorry for the delay in replying. As usual count me in

Rahul as I had told you that it is a TAI meet so open only to members and family. But if you have a like minded guest I think as in the past he can be accommodated,
Chandranath da Sher e Punjab is just after kolaghat bridge in the right hand side and beside xpress food plaza[surprise]

So as of Now confirmed participants are-
1.Subrata Da-Fortuner
2.Rohit-Scorpio
3.Chandranath Da-Xylo
4.Ayon-Zest
5.Myth-Verna
6.Soham-Santro
7.Samrat-Vento/Dezire
8.Samba-Etios
9.sanku-Swift
10.Sisir-Honda city
11.swapnil-
12.sambit-Manza
13.Rahul Da-Indigo

Good to see many members will be showing up for the meet this sunday and also some new members are gonna join this meet for the first time! I wish you guys all the best for the meet!
And sorry I won't be joining you guys this Sunday because of some personal issues!

Have fun and drive safe!

Top Bottom