TAI-Gers Made My Birthday!

Thread Starter #1
TAIgers Made my BDay
Most of the people could have guessed ! What would had happened.
Yes it was a surprise meet made by chennai TAIgers on my birthday.

Lets go back to the month of july.
I got a call from Appu bro. It was an usual thing that we people have a phone converstion atleast once in a week.
Me : Hello Appu bro
Appu : Hi da , how are you ?
Me : Fine bro , What about you ?
Appu : Raj i have some work in pondy, im planning to come there on sunday.
Me : oh im sorry appu bro, Im going to karaikal for a family function.
Appu : oh
Me : Appu bro could you please postpone for the program for nextweek ?
Appu : Let me think and say da !
Me : btw appu bro coiming sunday is my birthday.
Appu : Wow Advanced wishes da.
Me : thank you appu bro ! Next week ill make myself free and full day ill be with you.
Appu : ok da.
Me : Btw why are you coming here ?
Appu : Oruthangala pakanam da ( I want to meet someone - In tamil it means, it may be a boy or girl)
Me : Boy or girl
Appu : Athelam surprise !
Me : oh k
Then continued the conversation with lots of things.

After Two days, Again a call
Me : Hello Appu bro
Appu : Hi da, (so on lenghty discussions)
Me : so when are you coming to pondy ?
Appu : postponed to next weekend da !
Me : But you didnt say whom your going to meet ?
Appu : Thats surprise !
Me : ok (sand tone)
Appu : We will catchup for lunch.
Me : Ok bro.
Then Continued our Whatsapp Conversations

Asusal got Wishes from all of our members. It was a sunday(3-8-2014)

So Again Wednesday Appu bro confirmed my presence in pondy on that weekend.

Sunday Morning (10-8-2014)
8.30 AM
I woke up, and confirmed with Appu bro about his visit. Appu bro said he will be here by 12 Noon
My mom was in hurry in cleaning home, being a working women she used to do all sorts of cleaning stuff's on sunday. so i also helped her in that.

11 AM
Checked Whatsapp, To my surprise there were not even a single message in TN TAIgers group. I started asking, Why the group is silent today, being a weekend we will have a lots of conversations.

11.30 AM
As it was boring, I went to my uncle's home. Again checked with Appu bro about his arrival ! He said : he struck up with a some work.

1 PM
Again Called Appu bro. He asked me to take lunch and wait for him, as he will be late.

2 PM
Appu called me, Said he reached pondy asked to come for a landmark. From there i parked my scooty in my friends home and started in vista to my home as appu bro want to meet my parents. I started driving Vista.

Thread Starter #2
As i entered my home. I saw a lots of chair, i thought dad and mom has arrange the chair as i said my bring friends. I Asked dad, Why these much chairs are lying here, as i came along with 2 friends only. Dad said leave it. So i introduced Appu bro to dad and mom. As we were discussing, Appu bro said come lets go to terrars and continue our discussion. As i started climbing up, I noticed the rides of Ecosport, Amaze and manza of our members. I was confused by now.
So i Asked Appu bro
Me : Appu bro that amaze is our krish ji , that ecosport looks like pkk ji's and manza belong to ilango ji's
Appu : hey are you drunken, there are nothing like that.

Again in confusion i ran down, Checked all parts of my home.

When i come back again to terrace ! Everyone rushed in and wished me Happy birthday. I was lik[surprise].

DSC_00721.jpg

DSC_00671.jpg

DSC_00731.jpg

DSC_00751.jpg

DSC_00781.jpg

DSC_01351.jpg

DSC_01401.jpg

DSC_01431.jpg

DSC_01461.jpg

DSC_01491.jpg

Thread Starter #3
Now I realised whats happing !
It was My birthday celebration and i could'nt come out of the surprise for the holiday, which can be seen in my face.
From Now i started asking about how they planned and all.
Dhaya said that they had created a separate group for this in whatsapp. And so there were no msgs in group. They had started from chennai by early morning. They had a photoshot in ORR chennai. Whcih made a little delay in plan.
Saravana bro was the one who planned everything. But unfortunatly he couldnt attend.
We missed Saravana bro and pradeep tooo.
The gift was a beautiful fastrack watch.

Members who came were
Ajay - Bikerboy
Vinoth - Appu with his cousin
Dhaya - CoolDhaya
Karthick - PKK_84
Karthickkrish - Karthickrish
Sathya - Sai shibu's Friend
Jerwin - jerwin
ilango - Ilango[speedthirst] with his friend
Surender - surender
Prem - pr3m
Madhu - karma (Joined at the last and no pics were taken with him)

Photoshot From Next part onwards

Attachments

That was one of best day [:)]

I still remember the reaction of Raj after seeing our guys.

Actually the plan was started by Saravana, but he couldn't make the trip.

We all formed a separate watsapp group excluding Raj and discussed how to give shock to Raj. As my Grandma house is at Cuddalore I used to visit cuddalore and pondy regularly. So I informed him that I'm coming to Pondy from Cuddalore to meet someone. Raj don't know that someone is Raj only[lol]

We guys planned each and every thing in watsapp and I was the only person interacted with Raj to know his availability at pondy .

Myself and Dhaya discussed so many things to give shock to Raj. Finally came with this plan.

Even I called to Raj father and informed about our arrival and asked his permission to celebrate birthday at their home and also asked him not to inform to Raj[;)].

It was one of the Fun filled day with our dear TAI-gers :)

Thread Starter #9
So After the celebration, We wanted to do a Photoshot, At that time i came to know they had already finished a photoshot at chennai ORR with all thier rides in the morning. But now i wanted to do a photoshot again with fiesta. At the morning surender bro had photoshot with verna and now he bought his Thar. So we wanted to have a offroading Photoshoot.

Destination Selected : On the way to auroville.
To reach auroville, everyones takes the NH route, But we wanted to take the adventures route, which goes to auroville by backside of pondicherry airport. Even most of the pondicherry people dont know about the route.

So now i lead the convoy, Followed by 5 cars ( Ecosport, Manza, Thar, Amaze, vista). All the people started staring towards our jeep and the convoy. By now we reached the place and i showed the route which was very steep and another route which would be normal. We thought jeep would take the steep slope and we could follow with other rides. But our surender bro was little hesitant to take this route as his thar's 4x4 could be switched only when he complete 15k ODO.
But our member PKK_84 with his Ecosport with ajay bro in pilot seat was ready to try. To everyone's surprise Ecosport climbed the slop easily. By now we got an idea how to take other rides on that slope. Then it was followed by Vista by our Appu bro. Vista also did it with ease. Then ilango bro took his manza. Now comes the off roader thar, it didnt even take that as a slope, it climbed as if its driven on a ordinary road.
Pics Followed:

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10
Now see what our Appu is doing
Me and ilango bro Standing on the Thar

Attachments

Thread Starter #11
More Pics
My reaction of seeing Vista

Attachments

Thread Starter #12
By now Ilango bro said, Raj lets bring your fiesta and ill guide you. Surender bro started teasing, Ilango bro is tempting me to take the risk. So decided to take with the help of ilango bro.
As i reached the place where i parked my fiesta. Karthickkrish bro was there, and now he started asking, Raj are you sure ? Me : yah ji you allow follow with the help of ilango bro. So this way we took both the sedans with utmost care. After that we had a group photo. Now its time for Chennai guys to take thier return journey.

Attachments

Thread Starter #14
Some more pics
Cars desending down

Attachments

Driving fast !!!

Raj can u post that video... so that it will give a clear picture.

and great to see my manza. missing it for last 30 days !! hope so i'll be back with her soon :)

Top Bottom