TAI Chennai Kids Meet?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: TAI Chennai Kids Meet ?

How about a TAI meet with kids above 13 i.e. Teenagers ?
Yeah bro,That would be awesome.We gotta select a good place for our meet.Don't forget to bring your rides.No problem if it is a cycle.Thank you
Though I am way beyond a kid, child and teenager but for the 1st time in my life I have seen something like this. I truly respect your enthusiasm and at the same time thank Vibhor, Akash, Sam and other mods too for coming up with a liberal forum like TAI where a teenager can live the passion for cars and bikes.

Bharath and RVSB, as a brotherly suggestion, be safe and ride safe. Always remember, you all are a part of a reputed automotive entity. In the times to come, youngsters like you will become an example for other learners.

Do share some pics here. Would love to see them. Enjoy and have a great time.

Regards

Akash

How about a TAI meet with kids above 13 i.e. Teenagers ?
[surprise] these TAI-GER kids are really advance.
Yeah bro,That would be awesome.We gotta select a good place for our meet.Don't forget to bring your rides.No problem if it is a cycle.Thank you
It is a very good idea to meet like minded peoples to share knowledge and i really appreciate it [clap]
But i request you all please don't drive any vehicle without having valid driving license . Being members of A prestigious automotive community, it is our responsibility to follow and advice others to follow traffic rules.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

I was thinking to come by cycle and those who are coming should also come by cycle.
Can I know how many kids are there from Chennai apart from Me and Bharath ?

Thread Starter #8

Shrid is a teenager ? Never knew.

And I think an adult or two should also come with us for help and support.
Or else, we should experience without adults I.e. standalone teens !!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11

People say life began at 40. Then I am also a teenager (or little less than that). Can I attend this [:D]

BTW, Best of luck for the meet. Set example for the maturity.
Yeah for sure ! You can join us.

BTW,
Me and Bharath spoke and he will be available after November as he will be writing 10th exams.
So, meet will be after November and we can also find and identify more and more kids from Chennai for this meet.

Thread Starter #15
So, who are the two adults ?
Sorry if it hurts for other members except that 2 selected members.
2 adults will be chosen by Mr. 350Z/Vibhor.

Top Bottom