All Pune TAI-Gers Unofficial Meet

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I hope you all must be enjoying your Ertiga drive [drive] as usual. I just joined the Ertiga club and excited to see the number of Ertigas running around in Pune. After reading some owner's reviews and Meet section in TAI, I also thought that it would be nice to have a meet for all TAI-Gers Ertiga Owners living in and around Pune to share experiences, accessories, issues they have with the car/service or dealership and true bonding of TAI community which we all share over TAI Portal. We have been watching the pic of the cars added with new accessories or modification and it will be a good experience looking at them and having the feel, which will in turn help in deciding which accessories to go for and so on. Please let me know your views and we can decide the time and date of the meet.

Looking forward for the favourable response from all LUVly Ertiga-ite Punekars.

Regards,

Shatrughan

Re: Pune Ertiga TAI-Gers Meet Unofficial

Thanks for initiating this thread. I am in. Others may need to be PM-ed.
KALINGA where are you? [:)]
I found following TAIgers from Pune who have 'Ertiga' in their vehicles section:

amol_Drive_LUV aniket111 anirudhham ashb ashishk AutoRock azaadshatru gautamkhadse KALINGA Knightrider Ocean Amber prafullawadaskar Rajesh_Pune RrOy sjoginder taxpayer UlhasK ViMo vishy123

Last edited:

Wow thats a huge number, hope you have a very good meet. Where's the venue ?

Thanks for initiating this thread. I am in. Others may need to be PM-ed.
KALINGA where are you? [:)]
I found following TAIgers from Pune who have 'Ertiga' in their vehicles section:

amol_Drive_LUV aniket111 anirudhham ashb ashishk AutoRock azaadshatru gautamkhadse KALINGA Knightrider Ocean Amber prafullawadaskar Rajesh_Pune RrOy sjoginder taxpayer UlhasK ViMo vishy123
yes. I am in for this meet.

Actually i was thinking of this kind of meet.
Lets decide the place & date.

Pune TAIgers with "LUV'" please respond.
Can we send a PM for this meet if anyone miss this thread ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pune Ertiga TAI-Gers Unofficial Meet

Thanks Kalinga for letting me know about this thread. I am inn with my LUV.

I will send PM to all the below LUV owner from pune. Hope no one saw this thread.

amol_Drive_LUV
aniket111
anirudhham
ashb
ashishk
gautamkhadse
Ocean
Amber
prafullawadaskar
Rajesh_Pune
RrOy
sjoginder
taxpayer
UlhasK
ViMo
vishy123

After all join this thread then we can decide the Date & Location.

Thread Starter #7

That's awesome. Seriously, lets make this happen. Once we get confirmation, we can decide a common place to meet.

Any ideas about the place? My opinion is Lavasa, somewhere in Lonavala like lions point? Toni Da Dhabha?

Day I would prefer Sunday as me and my wife both work on Saturdays and there might be other members also working on Saturdays.

We can bring our families too for a nice drive [:)]

Many members opted for not to receive PM. So can not PMed them.
Any Idea how can we can inform them?

amol_Drive_LUV
aniket111
anirudhham
ashb
ashishk
gautamkhadse
Ocean Amber
prafullawadaskar
Rajesh_Pune
RrOy
sjoginder
taxpayer
UlhasK
ViMo
vishy123

Let's hope they see this thread if they are really active on TAI. There are many Ertiga owners from Mumbai on TAI. Not sure if they would want to join.
One more option is to post the thread link on FB page 'Ertiga Owners Club' but that will have many non-TAI people.

Guys great initiative, but why just Ertiga owners ? While i appreciate the camaraderie amidst Ertiga owners , i cant afford to buy an Ertiga to make it to this meet [:)]

My suggestion make it big , keep it large ![cheers]

350Z

Core Team

Many members opted for not to receive PM. So can not PMed them. Any Idea how can we can inform them?
You can inform them through E-Mail by visiting User Profile > Send Message > Send Message via Mail.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys great initiative, but why just Ertiga owners ? While i appreciate the camaraderie amidst Ertiga owners , i cant afford to buy an Ertiga to make it to this meet [:)]
Having Pajero & XUV 500 in garage, would you still like LUV? [lol] no offence to LUV though.

I think the main agenda to have Ertiga owners together is to share experiences, accessories, issues they have with the car/service or dealership with regards to Ertiga. Compared to other maruti cars (like alto, swift, Dezire) there are lesser accessories available for Ertiga in direct market but i have seen people have found some or the other way to customize looks & performance which can be discussed in such meets.
But yes, this can be opened to all TAI'gers.

Last edited:

Having Pajero & XUV 500 in garage, would you still like LUV? [lol] no offence to LUV though.

I think the main agenda to have Ertiga owners together is to share experiences, accessories, issues they have with the car/service or dealership with regards to Ertiga. Compared to other maruti cars (like alto, swift, Dezire) there are lesser accessories available for Ertiga in direct market but i have seen people have found some or the other way to customize looks & performance which can be discussed in such meets.
But yes, this can be opened to all TAI'gers.
ha ha! Personally i would love to have one car each of all types - thats the greedy me or the enthusiast in me. I still think Ertiga move by Maruti is a brilliant move which caught the MUV makers by surprise.

Anyways Cars will come and go and may we own many many many more cars in our long lives - but more importantly lets meet to share the thoughts - brands and cars apart.

When i read this thread i was elated to hear a meet in Pune, as i have been missing out on all recent meets due to my travel, but i dont have an ertiga and if wishes were horses i would love to buy one to just make it to this meeting, but easier will be if we just open this up to all the enthusiasts. Cheers! Just my 2 cents!

When i read this thread i was elated to hear a meet in Pune, as i have been missing out on all recent meets due to my travel, but i dont have an ertiga and if wishes were horses i would love to buy one to just make it to this meeting, but easier will be if we just open this up to all the enthusiasts. Cheers! Just my 2 cents!
Beg, Borrow , Rent or Buy... But make it to the meet [:D]

Top Bottom