Unofficial Short and Sweet Tamil Nadu TAI Meets

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys,
We TN guys, apart from grand official meets, we meet frequently in and out of chennai. This thread is mainly for such short and sweet meets. Yesterday i was in Pondy and decided to meet Pondy TAI members. Within no time Raj arrived and Ilango also reached few minutes later. As usual TD started for Skoda Octavia, Ford Fiesta and Tata Manza. Few pics from the meet below

Thread Starter #5
Re: Unofficial short and sweet TN TAI Meets

Thanks for the pics Raj. Waiting for your reviews. Post photos from other meets also with Madhu, karthik Krish, Ram sir etc.

Even myself, Pradeep and Nithin had a small meet at Vellore during last month.

I really like mini meets. During mini meets, we will have enough time to discuss/speak with each and everyone. That helps to develop good relationship :)

One I met with SaiShibu in his home town. It was around one year back when i went to his place for a photoshoot.

@SaiShibu planning for a photoshoot from Kanyakumari to Colachal. May be we could plan for it [;)]

Thread Starter #9

Msj, post pics from that meet. No problem even if the pics were taken a year back.

Im Starting to post my pics.
we guys had so much of meet in pondy , coimbatore and nagercoil.
i meet karthickkrish ji recently 2 months back ! When he came to pondy with his family and after a 2 weeks of that meet we again meet in chennai had yummy dinner.
First meet was between fiesta and amaze
second meet was between ertiga and amaze. In chennai i drove amaze.
It was really awesome to drive Amaze being a petrol one. I drove IVtech for the first time.

Attachments

This was about 2 months back after a week of meet with karthickkrish ji ! I meet Madhu and his TAI handle is karma0306
I Asked him to pick me near my home and we both went towards Auroville and some shooting spots with offroad and lots of fun.

Attachments

Nice short meets guys !! good going, pics are awesome. Look forward to meet you guys in Pondy during my next trip to Chennai

Top Bottom