A Short Notice for May 1st Meet at Yelagiri

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Hope all are fine.

We Chennai guys decided to have a meet on May1st at Yelagiri. I know it is very very short notice to inform you all. But, we itself decided couple of day back only. So far some 6Rides confirmed for the meet(Jetta, Vista, Amaze, Ecosport, F.Verna(2), Octavia) and some 5-6 rides are in Tentative list.

This time we decided to take country road instead on NH from Vellore to Vaniyambadi.

The Agenda:
Starting from Chennai : 6:00am
Reaching Vellore : Around 9:00am
Breakfast and Coffee : Between 9:00am -10:00am at Vellore
Leaving Vellore : 10:00am
Reaching Yealgiri : around 12:00pm
Lunch at Yelagiri : Around 1:00pm
Spending some time with members and discuss about Rides : Till 3:00-4:00pm
Leaving Yelagiri : 4:00pm
Snacks at Vellore : around 5:30pm
Reaching Chennai : Around 7:30pm

Those who are willing to participate in the meet, Kindly let me know. Thanks [:)]

I'm travelling to Chennai on May 1st from Bangalore. I am planning to reach Chennai around 10AM. Can I meet you guys somewhere in between?

I'm travelling to Chennai on May 1st from Bangalore. I am planning to reach Chennai around 10AM. Can I meet you guys somewhere in between?
May be you can meet everyone in vellore or between vellore and chennai.
Ill pm appu bro's contact ! Talk to him.
Come to pondy lets meet [;)]

My bad.
Travelling to my hometown tonight (couldn't avoid)
Sorry guys, will join for the next meet.

PS: Appu was ringing me for couple of days, I couldn't answer as I was stuck with late night stay @ office. I guessed he must be calling regarding meet. Sorry Appu, will catch you soon.

Thread Starter #5
I'm traveling to Chennai on May 1st from Bangalore. I am planning to reach Chennai around 10AM. Can I meet you guys somewhere in between?
I have msg you my number. Please call me or msg me. So that we plan accordingly

May be you can meet everyone in vellore or between vellore and chennai.
Ill pm appu bro's contact ! Talk to him.
Come to pondy lets meet [;)]
Yes da, I have shared my contact number to him. Now waiting for the call.

My bad.
Travelling to my hometown tonight (couldn't avoid)
Sorry guys, will join for the next meet.

PS: Appu was ringing me for couple of days, I couldn't answer as I was stuck with late night stay @ office. I guessed he must be calling regarding meet. Sorry Appu, will catch you soon.
Yes Boss, I have called you to know the your status for the meet.

Anyways No problem, Have a Wonderful fun filled trip[:)].

Thread Starter #8
Ok guys, Here is the Update about the meet.

There are so many special about this meet.

First, this is not like other meets. Because in all other meets, we used to take our cars and showoff there. But this time, we decided to use Car pooling. yes, only three cars attended the meet. Dhaya's Jetta, pkk(Karthi) Eco-sport and Mine(AppU/Vinoth) Vista.

Because of car pooling, we traveled together in cars and got enough time to chit chat and spent our quality time with each and everyone who attended the meet.

Here is the list of Guys who attended the awesome meet:

1. AppU(Vinoth) and 2 of my friends (Dinesh and Nasru)
2. Cooldhaya(Dhaya) and his friend Saravana
3. pkk(Karthi)
4. Karthik Krish
5. Karma(Madhu)
6. SethuMurugan
7. Pradeep_Wheelz(Pradeep) and his friend Ranjith.

Total Rides: 3
Total Members: 11

As we guys planned, Chennai guys assembled at Motel Highway around 6:30am, which is present next to Poonthamalli in NH towards Banglore.

6 of the Chennai guys came in two cars till Vellore.
Jetta - Dhaya, Saravana and Maddy
ES - Pkk, Krish and Sethu

I picked Pradeep and Rangith near Vellore Busstand and Dinesh from his area and headed towards Highways to welcome Chennai guys.

Chennai guys reached Vellore around 9:30am and I joined with them and we headed towards Hotel Saravana Bhavan and had our Breakfast and spent some wonderful time there. meanwhile my friend Nasru joined us.

Till Vaniyambadi, we took country roads instead of NH as we planned. The roads were wonderful and we enjoyed driving on that road. We took so many photos and tried some motion photography too.

As we were not in urge, we drove very relax and stopped wherever we thought. because of that, to reach Vaniyampadi itself it took much time(2pm)[:D]. We reached Vaniyampadi and had a our Lunch there. of-course Briyani only[;)]

Meanwhile, got a call from our member Nithin. Saying that, he tried to catch us. But due to some mechanical issue on his Baleno, his car broke-down before Ambur, So he was not able to participate in the meet :(

Finally we confirmed that, Tow vehicle was on the way from Vellore to his place. So we informed him to take care and We headed towards Yelagiri.

Till vaniyambadi from Vellore I was driving ES and traveled in ES for some kms while Pradeep driving it. From Vaniyampadi to Yelagiri, I drove Jetta.

Will write a review about the rides later.

we have reached Yelagiri around 5:00pm and spent some time there with Tea and chit chat. Guys believe me, we guys laughed will our stomach pains :)

Around 5:30pm we were roaming on Yelagiri and finally found the place for Photo shoot.

We spent some 45Mins there and clicked the pics all the time. around 7:00pm we left Yelagiri and headed towards Vellore.

Reached Vellore around 8:45pm, Chennai guys left to Chennai and Vellore guys left to there home(Including me).

Totally it was a awesome meet with 3 cars and 11Members. I enjoyed each and every Min with our guys. More over it was like friends meet.

Please wait for the Pics from our members. I'm sure you guys will also enjoy it.

Last edited:
Hello guys , it was a wonderful meet! Thanks to Appu for taking us through the wonderful country roads. We had one amazing fun filled day! Here are the first set of pictures , i will upload the remaining pictures tomorrow.

Attachments

Top Bottom