Bangalore TAI Family Meet - With Family

Your Preferred Date?

• May 31st (Saturday)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 1st (Sunday)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
This is one of the meets, that's been in the thoughts of many for a long long time. AR Ram Sir, Sethu & I have discussed about it many times. Moreover, it's been a long time we had any meet. Yeah, I missed the VW Meet [frustration]

Anyways, let's get on to the planning of the ever thought Family Meet and pour in ideas.

Disclaimer:
  • Calling it a Family Meet doesn't restrict singles (by either means).
    [*]Keeping "Bangalore" in subject doesn't mean it's restricted to Bangalore members.
BTW, this is my 1000th post [:D]

Subbu, Congrats 1000th Post [clap]

Guys we had already semi family meet on 11.12.13.

Anyway, Im game for this but Im out of Bangalore from 1st- 11th May 2014. Any date outside this is OK for me.

Thread Starter #5
Subbu,

You left my name and the discussion we had for the family meet. :(
I'm in for the family meet.
Ohhh Prasanna! I am so sorry [cry] Yes, I know you will be ready.

Subbu, Congrats 1000th Post [clap]

Guys we had already semi family meet on 11.12.13.

Anyway, Im game for this but Im out of Bangalore from 1st- 11th May 2014. Any date outside this is OK for me.
yeah,this should happen, I will be eager to join, but subjected to date and time.
Good to see some positive responses. Will await more and decide on date & venue.

@Figoian,

I was about to start a thread like this, good you have done it.
I am travelling abroad during 19-23rd of May and busy with preparations till then with some other things.
I am having plans for a family trip after 25th of May to first reach Bangalore and proceed further to vellore,arunachalam,if possible a place like coorg and return Bangalore via Mysore. I planned this along with my BIL who stay in Bangalore. So if our meet dates fall during last week of May then I will alter my plans to suit them.

May 25th one of my friend son's Ponool Kalyana (some bramin function for boys). Planning to be in bangalore with family for that (still in discussion stage only) . It does n't mean that you guys have to plan around this. Just keep you guys posted.

Thanks Subbu for initiating this. Yes myself and RK sir was discussing about this kind and thought of starting a thread later in this month.

BTW, Congrats for you 1000th Post.

Thread Starter #8
@Figoian,

I was about to start a thread like this, good you have done it.
I am travelling abroad during 19-23rd of May and busy with preparations till then with some other things.
I am having plans for a family trip after 25th of May to first reach Bangalore and proceed further to vellore,arunachalam,if possible a place like coorg and return Bangalore via Mysore. I planned this along with my BIL who stay in Bangalore. So if our meet dates fall during last week of May then I will alter my plans to suit them.
May 25th one of my friend son's Ponool Kalyana (some bramin function for boys). Planning to be in bangalore with family for that (still in discussion stage only) . It does n't mean that you guys have to plan around this. Just keep you guys posted.

Thanks Subbu for initiating this. Yes myself and RK sir was discussing about this kind and thought of starting a thread later in this month.

BTW, Congrats for you 1000th Post.
Thanks RK / Sethu. I am flexible with dates as I don't have any travel plans or at least not known now. So, I am fine with either 24th weekend or 31st weekend.

How about others? MSN1, Appu(s), Varun(s), AR Ram Sir, HR, Anshuman, Manu, Pras, Ram... Please jump in!

PS: I am hitting you all in our Whatsapp group too [lol]

Thanks RK / Sethu. I am flexible with dates as I don't have any travel plans or at least not known now. So, I am fine with either 24th weekend or 31st weekend.
I will be back to Hyderabad on 25th from my abroad trip, so I am planning to leave for Bangalore on 26th morning and reach by evening to Bangalore. I am trying to take that week off from office and do this trip, so based on other members plan I will schedule my trip to other places.

If you come on 26th, we can have the meet in the following weekend. Weekdays would not be possible to have any meet.
Yes, If I reach Bangalore on 26th, then I will proceed to other places of my trip and reach back Bangalore again by the weekend according to this family meet dates

Top Bottom