Auto Expo 2014 - Delhi Members' Meet (6 - 9 Feb)

Thread Starter #1
Friends

A most exciting show is due a few days now, Auto Expo 2014 - Delhi !!

I have planned to visit Delhi from 6th to 9th Feb to attend the Auto Expo as well few other exhibitions and meetings and thought of a Delhi members meet during this special Automobile occasion.

I have not fixed any Date and time for this as I am there for 4 days and can have the meet any day convenient to most of the members either at Auto Expo venue(Noida) or any other place.

Hope we make a big meet this time[:)]

Thread Starter #5
Friends

I think Delhi is shivering with cold at the moment, so there is a need to generate the heat through TAI, come on guys how about a great meeting at Auto Expo[:)]

Thread Starter #7
^^Good even I am thinking to visit Auto Expo on weekend(8th) as I need to attend two expos at Pragati maidan

Thread Starter #9
Hey friends, surprising every body is silent whats up !! can we have a meet on 8th(saturday) at Noida combining Auto Expo[:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I can't join you guys after 6th. I'm going out of Delhi. I postponed my trip to 6th (was supposed to go tomorrow) only for the expo [:D]

I'm trying to get passes for the 5th. If I don't get them I won't be able to go to the expo at all :/

Thread Starter #12
^^Little confusing buddy[surprise]. The expo itself starts on 7th and one side you are saying you are going out after 6th and other side you say that you have postponed your trip due to expo, I didn't get you. What is pass and what is there on 5th ?? we need to buy tickets

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
5th and 6th are only reserved for media but last time also I went on media days. Public cannot enter on these days so there will be less crowd [:D]

So will attend the expo on 5th if I get the passes.

Thread Starter #15
Finally members like carabiker, tornado78, type R, mastersquall more or less confirmed their visit to Auto expo on 8th. Looking forward to meet more members on that day including Nitin and Mukesh.

Top Bottom