An Informal Meet at Pondy and Vellore

Thread Starter #1
An informal meet taken place at Pondicherry on 14th December and at Vellore on 15th December. The members joined from pondy are Rajvel and Saishibu and from Vellore AppU and Pradeep

Attachments

Yesterday was great day. We (myself and sai shibu) meet two TAIns AR Ram sir and surender.
And sai shibu spent the whole day with me.
We meet surender for just 15 mins. But spent more time with AR Ram sir. He is really a knowledgable person. Who really like to share his knowledge and meet TAIns !!! His Octavia was maintained in a brand new condition. The subwwoofers and the head unit was awesome. Really hats off to his enthu ! And his wife who is supporting him in every trips and work !
Pictures and more details will be posted by tonight or tomorow !

Last edited:
It looks to be short and sweet meet Ram, Appu and pradeep

Rides look great !!

A R Ram Sir - Rajni style
Appu - Neither "Vijay nor Rajni", nice T-shirt, is some body gifted[;)]
Pradeep - Looks like " just come out of the school "

The day started with whatsup text between me and sai shibu. I said ill come to chennai and he said he is coming to pondy atlast finalised as he is coming here and the time was around 11.30 am.
Finally Sai reached pondy around 2 PM. He finished his lunch and meet me around 3 PM.
Then sai phone had no charge so we went to my home took my pone charger !
but on the way meet surender. As he was busy and running in short of time. In 15 mins decided to start to Auroville. Meanwhile got a call from AR Ram sir. The time was around 4 PM. we said him we will reach his hotel in an hour.
Went to auroville nd we didnt had a proper permission to visit Matir Mandir. So took some snaps and left to pondy. But we took a unusal route and had a great drive.
Reached AR Ram sir's Hotel by 5
spent around an hour there. Spoke lot about his octavia and many more cars.

Attachments

After 5 Left to Cuddalore to meet Sai's Friend. Meet him and the time was around 8. so I compelled sai shibu to stay here. At last took him to my home. Till 11 PM we both were roaming in beach and all streets. After coming home we both were talking till 1.30 and Waked up by sai shibu's uncle call. He woke up and left to chennai.

Attachments

Started at around 7:30am from pondy and reached chennai around 10am. Non stop ride. So finally had an excellent weekend at chennai and pondy! Thanks a ton to raj for being my GPS at pondy and cuddalore!

@raj. You missed ajantha cutlet and sandwich [;)]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raj, Saishibu

Looks like you had nice time together and with Ram Sir, That Santro looks very neat. Looking forward to meet you guys in Pondy very soon.

Thread Starter #12
In fact the pleasure is mine that I had a great time with the young and enthusiastic members.

Rajvel : Very energetic, has great passion towards automotive and very enthusiastic too. Just crossed 18 years, got his DL already, doing his Btech, hometown Pondy.

Saishibu : Simply a very nice person, doing a research in his nano, has a great vision in life, doing his Mtech in Coimbatore, wanted to be in teaching profession, belongs to Nagarcoil.

Pradeep : From Vellore, doing his engineering course, but doesn't look like with his age, has lot of ambitions and dreams in life, wanted to go for a long drive in his verna with friends.

AppU : need not to say, energy and enthusiasm level is sky high, hospitality is renowned, very much attached to parents and their pet as well. Taken us to his house. Done beautiful and decent modifications in his Vista, maintained very well and simply gorgeous.

I wish them all a great miles ahead, and thanks for spending their time with me.

@Raja
@RK

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

@Raj, Saishibu

Looks like you had nice time together and with Ram Sir, That Santro looks very neat. Looking forward to meet you guys in Pondy very soon.
santro is neat ah? sir???

In fact the pleasure is mine that I had a great time with the young and enthusiastic members.

Rajvel : Very energetic, has great passion towards automotive and very enthusiastic too. Just crossed 18 years, got his DL already, doing his Btech, hometown Pondy.

Saishibu : Simply a very nice person, doing a research in his nano, has a great vision in life, doing his Mtech in Coimbatore, wanted to be in teaching profession, belongs to Nagarcoil.

Pradeep : From Vellore, doing his engineering course, but doesn't look like with his age, has lot of ambitions and dreams in life, wanted to go for a long drive in his verna with friends.

AppU : need not to say, energy and enthusiasm level is sky high, hospitality is renowned, very much attached to parents and their pet as well. Taken us to his house. Done beautiful and decent modifications in his Vista, maintained very well and simply gorgeous.

I wish them all a great miles ahead, and thanks for spending their time with me.

@Raja
@RK

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.
thank you! had a fantastic weekend! returning back to hometown tonight!

Top Bottom