Meeting a Delhi Guy at Chennai

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Today morning I received a call from Sethu sir, saying that TSI Vipul came to Chennai for a conference at Chennai Trade Center and asked me to join for a small meet, if I'm free.

As my office starts at 1Pm, I said that I'll be free till 1Pm. So we decided to meet Vipul at 12Pm.

I reached my office earlier and waited for Sethu sir to pickup me. Sethu came to my Office at 12:15Pm and we went to Chennai trade Center(Just 2Kms from my Office[:D]) in his car(Sparky).

Once we reached the Chennai Trade centre, Sethu made a call to Vipul and we all had a nice meeting for just 30Mins.

Though it was a 30Mins meet. we all had a very good time. we spoke many things about cars, trucks, bikes and his conference details. Nice meeting you Vipul.

Totally it was a Wonderful meeting.

Here are the couple of pics which taken in my mobile camera:

Hope, No intro required for the guys present in the picture[;)]
2013-12-04 12.58.19.jpg

2013-12-04 12.59.04.jpg

Last edited:
Nice :)

TSIVipul in Chennai for first time? Suit , Shirt & Vests. Hope the weather was pleasant.

Nice to see you Sethusir and AppU meeting many people often.

Vipul, Have a nice time in Chennai

Guys, Yes it was nice to meet TAIger from capital of the country. Actually myself and vipul were in touch for some other thing and suddenly one day, vipul told me that he is visiting Chennai for a day. And today we were there together for sometime. Luckily I had availed leave today. Otherwise 90% we could n't have met.

As I was having some-other commitments today, I could n't spend much time. Vipul also has some compulsion to leave on the same day. So we could n't spend much time together.

Hope to meet him soon again in Chennai or in Delhi.

Okay guys, let me clear three points:

• I know how to keep my eyes open - unlike in both pics [lol]
  • I don't know how to carry fake smile - as proved by second pic :stupid:
  • The card attached to the strap around my neck is not blank

It was really an immense pleasure meeting Sethu sir and Appu there and I am damn thankful to both of them for sparing a couple of minutes of their time for coming to meet me there. Though it was a short meet but we shared a lot. Actually I was there to present a research paper in SAE International Mobility Congress and was bound to make the return journey on the same day due to some reasons.
Here are a couple of pics:

The beach:
IMG-20131204-00355.jpg

Finally touched the land in Chennai:
IMG-20131204-00358.jpg

Eh, paper title and authors:
IMG-20131204-00359.jpg

Poor quality pics but the guy is still recognizable:
IMG-20131204-00365.jpg
IMG-20131204-00367.jpg

Now let me express some words(Just one line each) for Sethu Sir and Appu:

Sethu Sir: Helpful and generous...speaks less and laughs more [;)]

Appu: Calm and curious with helpful and generous being a common trait of both of these gentlemen. But yes, he speaks more and laughs less.

Now let me express some words(Just one line each) for Sethu Sir and Appu:

Sethu Sir: Helpful and generous...speaks less and laughs more [;)]

Appu: Calm and curious with helpful and generous being a common trait of both of these gentlemen. But yes, he speaks more and laughs less.
I liked it Vipul. Great observation about our laughing habits. Thanks.

Top Bottom