Chennai Meet

Thread Starter #1
Dear friends

I am in Chennai this saturday and sunday(30th,1st )

Any chennai member game for a meet?

Will be staying at T.nagar

OT- There is a meet planned today at Chennai for Smooth Rider's visit. Saw a Whatsapp message for same. Appu can give details.

Thread Starter #5
I wish i could have made it for today's meet, anyway sethu sir i will call you tomorrow once i reach chennai

I wish i could have made it for today's meet, anyway sethu sir i will call you tomorrow once i reach chennai
Yes, It would have been nice if you could join today. I forgot to keep you posted as soon as I saw your message. sorry.

Pls do call me once you reach chennai. Approximately what time you will be entering chennai?

Thread Starter #7
Planning to leave Bangalore around 5 in the morning, will be attending an expo on Saturday and if possible we can catch up tomorrow itself

Planning to leave Bangalore around 5 in the morning, will be attending an expo on Saturday and if possible we can catch up tomorrow itself
Hey that's good Visran !!

Sethu, I don't think Visran would be comfortable for lunch, make it a dinner[;)]
Sir, the decision is yet to be taken. It seems I might get tied-up in office either on Sunday or Monday (usually weekly off) or both days. I will come to know only by this evening after Union Meeting.

So I will update you.

Whatever, I will sure meet Visran at any cost.

I think I will also be in Chennai soon. You guys there better host a DINNER!!!.
Sir, We are ready anytime.

Sir to go anywhere, first come out of that DEN(Palakkad)[lol]
Yes, next week I am going to Bangalore, then we will plan for a meet in AP. BTW I got the car back today after the work.
Hope your car comes out in good shape.

Visran will be attended an EXPO this morning. Hope fully he should be free for Lunch. Guys shall we plan for lunch meet either one of the place

Bannana Leaf and T.Nagar
Asif Biriyani at Alandur,
Ponnusamy at Vadapalni
Sangamam at Ashok Nagar

Visran will be attended an EXPO this morning. Hope fully he should be free for Lunch. Guys shall we plan for lunch meet either one of the place

Bannana Leaf and T.Nagar
Asif Biriyani at Alandur,
Ponnusamy at Vadapalni
Sangamam at Ashok Nagar
@sethu

All the best for initiating the meet. Sure, you guys will have a great time ahead [cheers].

Top Bottom