Bangalore Quick Meet on 24-11-2013!

Thread Starter #1
Calling all Bangalore TAI'ans here! We are planning to catch up on Sunday, 24th November 2013! Please pour in with your ideas about meeting place,time,whether a short drive or city meet etc anything is welcome! Main focus of this meet will be to interact with members and see their rides (that is the reason i have mentioned short drive so that we will get more time to talk). Also anyone interested in bringing friends/family is welcome to do so! Hoping to get something going here in Bangalore! Cheerz!

Good initiative Varun!
My suggestion:
Let the venue be just on the outskirts of city, less than 15kms in any direction i.e from KR Puram/ Kengeri/ Hebbal/ Bannerghatta Road/ Ecity/ Bel Circle. Inside city is also good, but finding a decent space to park 15+ cars without much traffic noise is a challenge in itself [;)]

Thread Starter #7
Is this for TAI birthday celebration? How ever I am occupied already on Sunday.
Oh i did not know that it is the birthday of TAI! That makes this meet even more special. Hopefully we will have a good turnout! Sad that you are occupied on sunday.

Waiting for the place/ venue details for the meet..
Varun how about International Airport road this time?

Good initiative Varun!
My suggestion:
Let the venue be just on the outskirts of city, less than 15kms in any direction i.e from KR Puram/ Kengeri/ Hebbal/ Bannerghatta Road/ Ecity/ Bel Circle. Inside city is also good, but finding a decent space to park 15+ cars without much traffic noise is a challenge in itself [;)]
Anand i agree with you on everything here! How about meeting somewhere on the International airport road a little away from the city? For lunch may be we can get into some dhaba on that road. What say?

guys i will be in bangalore on the 27th. sad to miss your meet by 4 days. some other time may be...........
Oh thats bad! Try your best the next time.

Thread Starter #11
This Sunday looks tough for me as I have my son's Annual Day. Plan it, if possible I would not miss it.
Subbu try your best to make it! Looking forward to meeting many of you.

thegreatv:[clap]
That's a nice idea and I guess there are many dhabas in that route.
Yes there are many dhabas there. We won't have a problem parking our rides. BTW can you suggest a meeting point on that road? And what time shall we meet?

I regret I will miss this meet too.

I am yet to be back to Bangalore
Oh that's bad Ram sir! Anyway v shall try and meet on 11/12/13. Hoping to meet you soon.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks varun for the information about this meet,

ill be taking friends engagement photos in the morning, ill try to catch up post lunch,
if place is finalized then good otherwise my advice is manchanabelle dam, we can park cars and also spend some good time in the evening till 7pm

Yes there are many dhabas there. We won't have a problem parking our rides. BTW can you suggest a meeting point on that road? And what time shall we meet?
I went to the airport yesterday morning and I dint find any silent dhaba with enough parking for 10+ cars. Due to the road expansion most dhabas have lost their parking space and noise from vehicles passing is simply too much. Sorry for changing my opinion, may be we should look for a different direction/road this time. If anyone knows any dhabha that is not on that road (close by to that road) may be we can consider.

Thread Starter #14
I went to the airport yesterday morning and I dint find any silent dhaba with enough parking for 10+ cars. Due to the road expansion most dhabas have lost their parking space and noise from vehicles passing is simply too much. Sorry for changing my opinion, may be we should look for a different direction/road this time. If anyone knows any dhabha that is not on that road (close by to that road) may be we can consider.
Hi Anand yes most of the dhabas have lost their parking space due to road work! But i am still doubtful if 10+ cars are expected since not many have shown interest this time. Members confirmed as of now are You, Varun, Visran, Fogioan (may be), MrRanger (May be) and me! I am hoping more people will join!
What time sghall we meet? Is 11-1130 ok?

Top Bottom