TAI Meet on Special Day - 8:9:10 PM On 11.12.13 (All Cities)

Thread Starter #1
Hey friends,

Let us all celebrate the special time and day, that is at 8:9:10 pm on 11.12.13. We were trying to have cross-state meets/all india meets/all possible combinations. But we could n't make it for various reasons.

So let us make sure we all have meet at the same time but in their own cities. If possible we will try to talk to each other over phone and share the experiences. We should be able to share of pics instantly and have fun.

What you guys say?

Note : After the failure of my last meeting (15th August 2013) initiative, i was playing low in this area. But could n't control me when I saw the post of vikyjoshi where he want to have a Hyderabad meet at 8:9:10 pm on 11.12.13.

Last edited:
Re: TAI Meet on Special Day - 8:9:10 pm on 11.12.13. - In all Cities

Great idea sethu sir !
Im Ready over here. Have to confirm with surender and ilango. Seems not a big deal because everyone would be free by evening.

Hey friends,

Let us all celebrate the special time and day, that is at 8:9:10 pm on 11.12.13. We were trying to have cross-state meets/all india meets/all possible combinations. But we could n't make it for various reasons.

So let us make sure we all have meet at the same time but in their own cities. If possible we will try to talk to each other over phone and share the experiences. We should be able to share of pics instantly and have fun.

What you guys say?

Note : After the failure of my last meeting (15th August 2013) initiative, i was playing low in this area. But could n't control me when I saw the post of vikyjoshi where he want to have a Hyderabad meet at 8:9:10 pm on 11.12.13.

good idea sethu,

i never taken part of any TAI meet till date, want to make it this time but lets see

my next near term objective is to be with you on part of chennai TAI meet, but i dont wanna return to bangalore after the meet.... its an objective to settle back in chennai but in a better position

sorry for being little bit OT

i will try to join this even @ bangalore chapter
let us know where ?
dont keep it with in the city or towards mysore side, as the traffic make me reach the place at 10:9:8 PM

Thread Starter #6

That is great. I know Chennai/Bangalore will be always ready for a meet and I can hear the the rides started roaming in this two cities already for the meet.

And I also know there are some good organizers across all cities. So individually you guys take it up from here.

11-12-13 is November 12th or December 11th?
I think Archit got confused because of this.

Unfortunately that is US (MM/DD/YY) format friend. We follow UK (DD/MM/YY) format always. So as Bharth explained it is 11th December 2013 at 08:09:10 (HH:MI:SS) PM. Hope it is clear now.

Attachments

Its really a great Idea Sir and we can do it. I am ready from Pune

Good idea Sethu.
Guys in Vadodara/Gujarat in the forum?

Nice Idea Sethu !!

Guys having lot of TAI city meets at the same time and use some technology where can see the each others meet on a video calling device

Another Meet Thread by Sethu!

Unfortunately, it's a working day, so it's got to be an intra-city meet. Time is limited, but fun is unlimited.

Bengaluru Boys - Let's fix a venue? Hope a dinner plan is apt.

Its a week day. Hope everyone can excuse themselves from offices and arrive at designated venue by 8 pm beating evening traffic.

Is it Chennai+Bangalore meet together ?

Its a week day. Hope everyone can excuse themselves from offices and arrive at designated venue by 8 pm beating evening traffic.

Is it Chennai+Bangalore meet together ?
Anshuman - Beating the traffic in Bangalore at 8 PM? Maybe beating each other on the road [lol]

Jokes apart, we should stick to that 8 PM deadline to have the meet meaningful.

Any suggestions on the venue? Perhaps, we may need a list of confirmed participants to decide upon a convenient venue to most?

Top Bottom