Hyderabad Mini Meet at "Ananthagiri Hills"

Thread Starter #1
Friends

A sudden decision to have a meet with our members Vikyjoshi and Rajiv to go out to a beautiful place"Anantha giri hills" which is 70km away from city which happens to be my native.

We just started our journey in Viky's black storme 'carbanado'.

More updates and pics

Friends

A sudden decision to have a meet with our members Vikyjoshi and Rajiv to go out to a beautiful place"Anantha giri hills" which is 70km away from city which happens to be my native.

We just started our journey in Viky's black storme 'carbanado'.

More updates and pics
Wow and why not post some pics ?

Thread Starter #3
We are back from the wonderful meet !! it was short but was sweet enough[:)]

Now pics will speak

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi All,
Had fun with VickyJoshi and Gurrala74 @Anathgiri. Main part : "Not at Driver's seat". After a long time enjoyed Safari's sofa seat. Ultimate comfort and space all around. Vickyjoshi also got a chance to test his Storme on big pathholes. Overall I liked the "Sofa seat" of storme and enjoyed this short trip. Gurrala74 uploaded photos already. Anathgiri is best to visit during this time after monsoon season. Good road with green all over.
Few Pics from my side :

Regards
Rajiv98896

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
Thank you friends. It was a an excellent meet and ride on Storme[:)].

This is my first drive of storme for a bit long distance(70km) and will write my experience on "Tata safari storme test drive" thread

Good to see you guys ! Nice pictures !
O.T : Really Strome and Ertiga have last row seats but these seats are not suitable for short drive for adults. They have to mention that to be a baby seat and an adult ! Really tried that last row in ertiga for a short distance and got fed up and tired.

Good, all you guys had a meet and a wonderful time together.

Black TSS looks very elegant.

RK, the place also looks very good with lots of greenery around, is it a forest area?

Superb. RK sir is this MEET month for you? Continiously so many meets.

Black Storm really looks fantastic. I think for Vikky's height storm kind of vehicle is the right one.

Nice picture's guy's, look's like you guys had a good time.

Vickyjoshi you have got one mean ride bro. i am planning for a chennai and hyderabad visit sometime next month, hope i can visit you all when i am their.

I was thinking of riding to Anathagiri yesterday, but i woke up real late and now i see this! Damn!!!

BTW, there is a view point just a few hundred meters away from that temple. Wonderful view from there!

Thread Starter #13
Good to see you guys ! Nice pictures !
O.T : Really Strome and Ertiga have last row seats but these seats are not suitable for short drive for adults. They have to mention that to be a baby seat and an adult ! Really tried that last row in ertiga for a short distance and got fed up and tired.
Storme is a 5 seater and the two jump seats are kids/less height adults/luggage
where as Ertiga claims to be a 7 seater and it is tight in last row then Maruti has to answer for it.
Good, all you guys had a meet and a wonderful time together.

Black TSS looks very elegant.

RK, the place also looks very good with lots of greenery around, is it a forest area?
Yes Sir, it is a forest, near my town(5km). But there are no wild animals now as there is one nature cure hospital and a temple is there on the hills. It is a beautiful place very near to Hyderabad and is under AP tourism.

Superb. RK sir is this MEET month for you? Continiously so many meets.

Black Storm really looks fantastic. I think for Vikky's height storm kind of vehicle is the right one.
Hahahaha, Sethu yes its a meets month for me and this happened so sudden as we decided previous night and there was not time left to intimate other members. Yes Vicky is around 6 feet and yes storme suits him very much.

Nice picture's guy's, look's like you guys had a good time.

Vickyjoshi you have got one mean ride bro. i am planning for a chennai and hyderabad visit sometime next month, hope i can visit you all when i am their.
Thank you visran, yes when you are in Hyderabad I will take you to Ananthgiri hills for sure.

I was thinking of riding to Anathagiri yesterday, but i woke up real late and now i see this! Damn!!!

BTW, there is a view point just a few hundred meters away from that temple. Wonderful view from there!
Sorry Satish, we could not inform anybody as we took the decision previous night. I had a plan to visit my native to monitor the house construction and since Vicky,Rajiv stay very close to my place, I just checked with them and they were ready to come with me.

We were running short of time yesterday as I could not take them to view point, even kotipally project which is with full of water these days. We will go once again informing all the members properly where we can spend full day at Anantha giri and kotipally project

Top Bottom