A Three Day Long Drive Trip with Ertiga Owners

Thread Starter #1
Hey all LUVers from TamilNadu, Kerala and Bangalore and neighbouring parts? Can we all go for a long drive trip together? I am planning it! Have been thinking! During my holidays next Summer. Will be a great experience to know each other and share the roads amongst us! And spend much times together! We are planning in South only for now! Give some suggestions and ideas for an enjoyable 3 day trip and not more than 1200kms total distance (combined to and fro). Interested LUVers can join! [:D]

Hey all LUVers from TamilNadu, Kerala and Bangalore and neighbouring parts? Can we all go for a long drive trip together? I am planning it! Have been thinking! During my holidays next Summer. Will be a great experience to know each other and share the roads amongst us! And spend much times together! We are planning in South only for now! Give some suggestions and ideas for an enjoyable 3 day trip and not more than 1200kms total distance (combined to and fro). Interested LUVers can join! [:D]
Thank you DJ Bro for initiate this thread.

This thread will help us to track our future LUV meet.

As you mentioned this time place will be plan in south.
Best of luck to all the members joining this drive.[thumbsup]

In future we will must plan for a long drive .

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10
Not like that, but at first I was giving priority for all Ertigans! Those willing to join can join, but first we should plan it!

Thread Starter #13
Well, no one seems to respond!
I'm sorry, this plan is postponed to next year or later.
By the way, I will try to join you for the VW plant tour!

Top Bottom