Quick Unofficial Hyderabad TAI Members' Meet (12-10-13)

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

Yet another quick,surprising meet in Hyderabad took place yesterday. As our member Raja was in town to perform in show with Sunidhi and called me up in the morning and told me about the venue and time and told us he will get us the VIP pass for the show(So kind of you Raja), then I have contacted Vickyjoshi who was out of town, then Rajiv who agreed to come for the show and Enfield rider and Zengetz too.

The show was at "Shilpa Kala Vedika" a very famous auditorium in Hitech city area in Hyderabad which was just 2km from my place.

My self and Rajiv both reached the venue in Rajiv's beautiful white Storme where Enfield rider came on his Enfield and met Raja and started discussing about automobiles and other things. We got an extra pass so, I called up my friend to come, then the fabulous show started with great performance from Raja and mind blowing songs from Sunidhi, it went on for 2hrs non stop and Oh God people were literally dancing near the stage and a small girl went on to the stage and started dancing with Sunidhi(you can see in the pics). After that 2hrs great entertainment, we left the venue and headed towards a restaurant called "Haveli" and had spent an hour there and Zengetz and Raja left towards Raja's hotel and enfield rider to home. My self and Rajiv headed towards our homes. Thank you Rajiv for taking me to the show and dropping me back at my office.

It was a short meet but was really excellent with that show in between. I enjoyed the show a lot with the kind of songs and dance from Sunidhi and great sound system in the auditorium. Thank you Raja for the kind courtesy in getting us inside such a show !!

For pics, I am sorry friends they are not very clear as the place we sat in the auditorium was bit away from the stage and lot of lighting effects were there. You can see in the pics. Rajiv with green t shirt, gurrala with orange t shirt, Enfield rider with blue t shirt and I don't need to introduce Raja to you. There is pic which shows Rajivs storme and other one shows a beatiful Range Rover in RED which was parked at the venue.

Thank you Raja and all for making it and especially Zengetz who has reached after the show, but he came from very far in the city.

Wish to have a big Hyderabad members meet very soon !!

Attachments

Great.. finally Raja got his foot down in Hyderabad too.

Hope you guys had nice fun. During last visit of raja in chennai I could n't spend time with him. Hope next time we will have grand gala here too.

This meet was totally unexpected and I didn't realize the show was of Sunidhi's else would have taken my SLR to click some pics. I was happy to meet Raja personally for the first time and of course Rajiv as well. Didn't get a chance to check out his storme however might do that some other time. Pics at Resto are with Gurrala so he has to do the honors.

@ Hyderabad guys
Thanx for the great hospitality , and kindness showered on me by spending your valuable time yesterday .

It was indeed a honor to have you guys come and see the show . And iam glad that you guys enjoyed it .

After the resto meeting , on my way back on hotel , I was privileged to get a amazing night drive in zengetz 's Getz and it was fun . Zengetz later took me to a nice restaurant were we enjoyed a nice full course buffet and then dropped me back to Raddison hotel , banjara hills .

It was so fun like every TAI meet . And credit goes to gurralla for arranging the meet [clap]. And finally Rajiv , zengetz , enfeild rider who came to grace the occasion .

And thanx to Rajiv who cancelled his Pune trip for this meet . And enfeild rider for making it . And also zengetz inspite of a busy day he finally made for the meet .

The only disappointment of this meet was inspite of being in Hyderabad I was not able or meet the very famous the one and the only music swift [:)]

One again thanx a million guys .

Last edited:
I was planning to go to pune on long week end and then Gurrala74 called me and told about Raja coming to hyd. I said yes, if I am in hyd then definitely I will be there. "Fortunately" I dropped my plan of pune visit and the I could meet Raja and EnfieldRider, Zengetz for first time. I thank Gurrala74 , Raja for making this meet happen. Thanks Raja for "Sunidhi Live " program VIP passes and we all really enjoyed. Raja's performance on stage was real entertaining. Next time we will make sure to meet at place where there is no time restriction haha. EnfieldRider and Zengetz, though from Hyd, we met for first time yesterday and had a nice time together. Most of the time we were talking about what else other than cars cars...especially Storme - The very capable vehicle. Very soon I will start a new ownership report of my Storme (8K running in 6 months.)
Once again thanks Raja for the show and next time we will plan for a full day freak-out in Hyd.
It was a nice evening with all - Raja + Gurella74 + Zengetz and EnfieldRider. Our forum is nice medium which provides all of us bonding together and also gives opportunity to meet personally .

Rajiv9896

Thread Starter #11
Thank you friends for your appriciation !!

The reason behind this is simple. I am verymuch facinated towards meeting new friends always and I thank TAI for providing this beautiful platform

Last edited:
@ Hyderabad guys
Thanx for the great hospitality , and kindness showered on me by spending your valuable time yesterday .

It was indeed a honor to have you guys come and see the show . And iam glad that you guys enjoyed it .

After the resto meeting , on my way back on hotel , I was privileged to get a amazing night drive in zengetz 's Getz and it was fun . Zengetz later took me to a nice restaurant were we enjoyed a nice full course buffet and then dropped me back to Raddison hotel , banjara hills .

It was so fun like every TAI meet . And credit goes to gurralla for arranging the meet [clap]. And finally Rajiv , zengetz , enfeild rider who came to grace the occasion .

And thanx to Rajiv who cancelled his Pune trip for this meet . And enfeild rider for making it . And also zengetz inspite of a busy day he finally made for the meet .

The only disappointment of this meet was inspite of being in Hyderabad I was not able or meet the very famous the one and the only music swift [:)]

One again thanx a million guys .
Raja,

Appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to meet our friends. Kudos.

Raja,

Appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to meet our friends. Kudos.
Rather it is other way round my friend , other members must be appreciated that they take time out from their busy schedules and come and organize and participate in the meet .
Btw when will you be coming to India ?

Rather it is other way round my friend , other members must be appreciated that they take time out from their busy schedules and come and organize and participate in the meet .
Btw when will you be coming to India ?
Its an effort from both ends. Dunno why but i feel pretty good when I hear such news - meeting friends.
I used to visit every year but this time its been 3 years and I am desperate. My parents visited me thrice in last 2 yrs and my in-laws once this year. Hence postponing. [:)].
I am planning to come to India next yr. I have thoughts of moving back to our motherland for good too. Need to materialize my thoughts.

Last edited:

Top Bottom