TAI's 3rd Banglore - Chennai Meet on 28th September at Yelagiri

Most convenient time for you.

• 28th – 29th September. Two days. One night.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 28th September: One day (Saturday).

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • 29th September: One day (Sunday).

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hi Chennai - Bangalore Guys,

Speedguy from Bangalore initiated the conversation about the TAI meet at http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...banglore-hyderadad-members-11.html#post321879[clap]

I'm happy that Bangalore guys Vishwas and Varun ready to participate in the Meet with their new Enjoy's and hope other Bangalore and Chennai guys also interested to join the meet. And Of-course we are expecting our All India TAI meet attender Gurrala for the meet.

So guys, Shall we meet again?[;)]

Shall we meet During the last weekend of this month(29th of September) or the First weekend of Next month(6th of October). What say guys? What is your option?

Regarding Venue: I prefer Yelagiri, As it is between Chennai - Bangalore, I feel this place is most convenient to our guys for the one day meet. your opinion are most welcome[:)]

So lets start the discussion?

Last edited:
Re: TAI Banglore - Chennai Meet again??

157KM from Bangalore, approximately 2-3 hours drive depending on roads.

September end sounds good. Awaiting more responses and suggestions.

People with more knowledge on the place may volunteer our agenda for the meet :D

Enjoy~!

Thread Starter #3

157KM from Bangalore, approximately 2-3 hours drive depending on roads.

September end sounds good. Awaiting more responses and suggestions.

People with more knowledge on the place may volunteer our agenda for the meet :D

Enjoy~!

Regarding Roads, No need to worry about it. It is a well layed 6 lane road with few diversions. I hope majority of the B'lore guys aware about it[:)].

Last edited:

Yelgiri seems good with me [:D] . Anyways Il confirm my presence at last minute as I have my placements going on [:)]. Come on guys lets make it happen this time.

Thread Starter #7

Yelgiri seems good with me [:D] . Anyways Il confirm my presence at last minute as I have my placements going on [:)]. Come on guys lets make it happen this time.

Pradeep, I won't leave you to stay in Vellore during meet. So don't force me to pull you out of Vellore for the meet. OK?

Re: TAI Banglore - Chennai Meet Again??

So it's a a Day Out or 2 Days / 1 Night? I am in for Former and Tentative for Latter.

BTW, can someone catch up Sethu as well? I called him couple of times, but no answer. When he called back, I couldn't. No response thereafter again. Maybe Dhaya or someone can find him up quickly.

Thread Starter #9

So it's a a Day Out or 2 Days / 1 Night? I am in for Former and Tentative for Latter.

BTW, can someone catch up Sethu as well? I called him couple of times, but no answer. When he called back, I couldn't. No response thereafter again. Maybe Dhaya or someone can find him up quickly.
I'll check with Sethu Sir, even he too interested in the Meet.

Day Out or 2 Days / 1 Night?, that our fellow members have to decide. lets check the majority, so that we can fix.

Hey, one more meeting is lining up and again with most exciting friends from Bangalore and Chennai[:)]

Thank you for your kind invitation Appu !!

As you know that I am already travelling from 21st to 26th(tentative) as of now my plan is like this. 21st leave Hyderabad, 22nd reach Bangalore and proceed to Erode and reach Kochi by 23rd morning. 23-25th business trip at Kochi and probably a meet with our Kochi and kerala friends. I am expecting some meetings on 26th but not sure, so I would start back from Kochi either on 25th or 26th, so if something is going to happen on 27th then I will try and break my journey for the meet vai vellore, let us see how it goes, but please plan the meet according to all the members convenience and if I get a chance then I will jump into[:)] I wish you guys all the best for a successful meet once again with SETHU and chennai team for sure

Thread Starter #12

Gurrala,

We are expecting you presence during the meet like as usual[:)]

Last edited:

Hi Chennai - Bangalore Guys,

Speedguy from Bangalore initiated the conversation about the TAI meet.

I'm happy that Bangalore guys Vishwas and Varun ready to participate in the Meet with their new Enjoy's and hope other Bangalore and Chennai guys also interested to join the meet.

So guys, Shall we meet again?[;)]
We shall definitely meet ! I am in for a day's meet and drive back home.

Waiting to drive my new car.

Varun - Which car buddy? :)

I'm getting ss80 to this thread. Hope he joins us too.

Enjoy~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom