TAI Kochi Meet - September 2013 !!

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAI friends from Kerala

I am travelling to Kochi and stay from 23/9 to 26/9/13 on a business trip, hence thought of a Kerala members(near by to Kochi) meet at Kochi[:)]

Look forward to meet you all in Kochi, please share your thoughts on the same

Regards

Thread Starter #3
Re: TAI Kochi Meet Proposed Sep 2013 !!

Hahaha Vikram, This is just nothing if you compare my travelling during 90s till 2006 at times I used to travel 25 days in a month and from 2001 to 2004 I have visited Goa almost every month and spent 3 days everytime. I used to go to Mumbai then to Goa and proceed to Bangalore something like that. These are business trips and this is the time I have energy to undertake such tours and yes slowly it will come down after some time[:)] Since I am not from IT and have to travel like this to "earn day to day bread"[;)]

Hi RK,

Welcome to gods own country!!Advance Onam wishes too.

I am from Kochi and living very near to Airport and working at Kochi. I am interested to meet you and all Kerala TAI'ns. If we could fix a time, i can take a leave and be there. Since all these days are weekdays, it may be difficult for others to present on daytime.

Thread Starter #5

@Releesh

Thank you for your quick response my friend. Yes it is little difficult as these are week days, but what to do these dates are fixed according to the appointments I got and a expo I need to attend there, But with little effort it is possible. Please also visit one other thread with the title "My trip to Kochi" and drop your suggestions about the stay and hotel please[:)]

Thread Starter #6

Oh !! thread is still silent where are those all friends from Kerala[:)] I know the dates are working days for you guys

@Releesh

Thank you for your quick response my friend. Yes it is little difficult as these are week days, but what to do these dates are fixed according to the appointments I got and a expo I need to attend there, But with little effort it is possible. Please also visit one other thread with the title "My trip to Kochi" and drop your suggestions about the stay and hotel please[:)]
RK,
Saw that thread first and came to here. Not putting any suggestions there about Hotel stay in kochi, bacause since I'm from Kochi, no experience in staying /rates of hotels in Kochi[lol]

Thread Starter #9

@Releesh

I am almost done with the hotel booking. Still lot of time is there so we except the members to respond on this and in next week i will try and send PMs to all active members of the region

I will try to make it !!

----------------------------------------------------------
Sivanand from Calicut (abt 200Kms from Kochi)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12

@sivan, welcome to the meet

@Jalex, hmm I would really look forward to meet you to see your Duke buddy !!

Thread Starter #13

Hi friends,

I will be staying at Hotel Deshdan near passport office Kochi. I will be at the seminar during the day time of 23rd,24th,25th and will be available for the meet in the evenings. So we need to decide the day and a suitable place for the meet. Wish to see more members from kerala/kochi participating at the meet and the thread too with the suggestions[:)]

Thread Starter #14

Friends,

Every thing is set to leave for Kochi in couple of days. It is very difficult to find the members from kochi and kerala as they have all different local places names on their profile it seems. So I request all to consider this as my PM(I do not know if mods has a tool wish finds out the members near kochi,trivandrum) and as I told you the hotel where I am staying, so we can make the meet on 24th would be idle, what you guys say who have already confirmed(I will be sending my contact number to them soon)

Just sent PMs to 21 members of kochi,alleppy,chalkudy,kollam,trivandrum !! due to working days it may not be possible for every body to join at the same time, so the members who are outside kochi can think of their convenient day and time till 26th if they like to join me at Kochi after 5pm(any day)

Last edited:

23rd[cry], That's when my classes reopen, and i really don't think that i can make it [cry] anyway i'll try my best [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom