2013 Fiat South India Meet!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I didnt find a much better way to start my day than posting the deatiled coverage of the 2013 Fiat South India Meet organised by MyfiatWorld.in and Fiat Moto Club.

Being a true Fiatian for life it was Nothing cant be bigger, better and more excited than this, The South India Meet-2013

Its like Diwali for Fiatians, while the preparations were going we knew we all were counting days to come and the day has come , 8th August 2013.

All these days I was excited to take my punto for a long journey to meet his siblings and then there was an offer. A Long drive in a S10 and return back accompanying another S10. What else can we want? I said sorry & Bye to my Punto. It was planned to start around 5.30 PM on Thursday to CBE and the day before we all found that our managers wont be in office on Thursday, we advanced our planning to 3.30PM

As usual last minute schedules and personal works we started at 5.PM sharp. the three Fiatian in a Roaring Blue Eyed Boy S10. As requested I was Immediately given the driving seat and I was in a different feel, Excited and scared. Never seen a pristine S10 in my whole life and driving this machine in chennai is scary to the core. Somewhat I managed as I live in outskirts of city and kind of less traffic.

Important thing is when we reached the fuel station for a fill, the attendant asked me, how much you spent on this car, looks superb. I loved to see his reaction once we hinted the BBS wheels costed 1.5l. Man it created a attention where ever it goes, Credit goes to the man JayD who is the actual owner of the S10.

After the Fill and Air check we started our journey and we thought it will be boring till CBe so asked our another group to wait for us (who were on the way to CBE with a brand new Punto be delivered in CBE. So I had a chance to push the Blue Eyed Boy and he behaved well, exceeded expectations. By the time we reached the other gang it was night and Blue Eyed Boy was having kind of evening blindness and we were on the way to CBE steadily around 80kmph. Traffic was okey except melmaruvathur where these idiots encroached 3/4 of NH. Had to spend 20 minutes to cross 2 kms.

Once we reached ulunthurpet we stopped for our dinner, we all had been this route and we all thought there is a Saravana bavan in this route after toll but no one knew which toll it is. So settled with another decent hotel and food was Okey.

After the Dinner we started our journey to CBE and on the way It happened for us to see a road side lorry mech on the way and His attention to detail and workmanship is brilliant. Then on We delivered the New Punto to one of our friends and our journey started to heaven to Wayanad. Let the pics do the talking.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #2
The route we followed was
CHENNAI-ULUNDURPET-SALEM-COIMBATORE-BHAVANI-SATHY-THIBAM GHATS-Gundlupet-Mudhumalai/Banthipur Forest-Kalloor-Sulthan Bathery-Kalpetta

Attachments

OMG, Wonderful pics and coverage. I hope you had a nice time.

I have rarely seen so many beautifully maintained Fiats together.

Top Bottom