Delhi Monsoon Meet. Proposed Date: 22 / 23 August '13

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

It was a nice short meet in Delhi last week and I am geared up for Delhi once again after long gap as my last visit was during last November I think.

I am travelling to Delhi and available on 22nd and 23rd and felt to have nice big meet with you guys out there.

Sorry for the dates friends as they are in middle of the week which are as per my business appointments and I am really unable to change them to weekend, but I sincerely wish that "if there is a will then there is way" always[:)]

I look forward to meet all of you there and have nice time together discussing about Automobiles and everything else.

I have sorted out the names of Delhi active members with the help of Singh890 and sending the PM to all of them and which one you become the coordinator from delhi side to finalise the place, date and time. All my meetings are in the day time and I am free from 5pm in the evening on both the days.

Look forward to here from you guys soon on the thread.

I spoke to Singh890, carabiker, tornado78 today and they have confirmed their participation.

Let us break the routine and have a great meet friends !!

Come on Delhi members only one reply so far[cry].

Let's make it a good and a big meet.

I am down for either 22 or 23 but let's fix the date by 20th so that i can manage my work in Delhi accordingly. So common guys put in your words.

@Nitin_k: Buddy i know since it's a weekday it will be bit difficult for you to manage but try to manage buddy[:)]

Thread Starter #4
Hi Friends,

I have sent PMs to the following members with the link of this thread

nitin_k
mukesh
freakdude
carabiker
tornado78
allhyundaicars
Rightnow
sunbaj
FlyByWire
threeace777
TheFerrarifan
Rajdeep
bhargav
mastersquall
type-r
ToughGuy

If I miss some body please intimate them from your end

Yes, on a working day it is "little" difficult, but what to do as my trips are governed by the official meetings all the time, so please try and adjust your self and try to make it

@Nitin, Yes it is a working day buddy, but as I know you can make it[:)]

Thread Starter #8
@Type R, then convince your college management that we will have meet in the sports ground of your college buddy[lol], Try and take some emergency outing permission man

@Rajdeep, Yes as Singh said, please let us know what is your convenient time.

Still, Mukesh, Flybywire and lot of other friends to respond

So far Iam in for the meet.
unless an outstation work visit will come.
Just let me know time and place.
I prefer Gurgaon in Evening, but I can come to other places too...

Thread Starter #10
My dearest Delhi friends,

I was really waiting for my business trip since so many months to meet you guys and wish all of you adjust your schedules and make it for the meet

Just think of your friend from Hyderabad who all the way coming to meet you [:)]

So far Iam in for the meet.
unless an outstation work visit will come.
Just let me know time and place.
I prefer Gurgaon in Evening, but I can come to other places too...
That's great buddy.

So far the following members have confirmed their participation.

Gurrala74
Carabiker
me(singh890)
tornado78
Nitin_K - (Most probably he is coming as well[:)])

Need this list to grow asap so that we decide when to meet 22 or 23 and where to meet.

My dearest Delhi friends,

I was really waiting for my business trip since so many months to meet you guys and wish all of you adjust your schedules and make it for the meet

Just think of your friend from Hyderabad who all the way coming to meet you [:)]
Iam following this thread so just suggesting you something take it or leave it .

Rather then some adjusting their schedules why don't you shift and try to adjust your meeting on Weekends ? [roll] .

Iam sure you can't similarly many might have their priorities set already .

Gurrala Keep it simple , There should be no persuading factor here . people who are free and have time will come .people who are busy or can't adjust their schedule ( example type-r ) cant make it .
Instead you can call everyone who cant come when the meeting starts with other members who will join you and have a tele meet .
TAI meet must never feel like a obligation to a member .
And i know you are extremely enthusiastic about meeting fellow members and take a lot of regarding thst effort that .

feel happy that singh890 is coming all the way from moradabad for you , and I can assure you that you have a fantastic company in him incase others can't make it if they are really busy or tied up .

Beside there are already so many guys who are coming .

Hope many turn up without persuading and you guys have a rocking time there .

Last edited:
Not Invited [cry] Nevertheless difficult to make it to Delhi, if it's around Noida you can count me in.
You are most welcome buddy. Just keep glued to this thread for more details as in when and where. Some names are surely missed from the list as it becomes bit difficult to get all the names so your name was missed.

Thread Starter #15
+100 Raja, your suggestions are well taken !!

Welcome Nicky, look for the more updates on the thread for further information of the meet[:)]

Top Bottom