Noida Meet This Sunday? (Update: Pics on Page 2)

Thread Starter #1
Guys now that I am in Noida now. Lets have a meet! This sunday ie; 11th August, 2013.
Since I am in hostel so I will take a day pass accordingly. But i have to be back by 20:00 pm.
This meet can be a lunch meet. anywhere u guys know since I am totally new to the place. [:D]

already talked to freakdude. He has agreed. Have messaged carabiker. Singhji and Mukesh? come on guys lets make it happen and sorry for this short notice.

Re: Noida Meet This Sunday?

Thanks for starting the thread buddy. We can meet at someplace in sec-18. It has lots of options. Maybe after that we can plan for something like a drive or something.

All Noida folks peep in with suggestions please.

Guys now that I am in Noida now. Lets have a meet! This sunday ie; 11th August, 2013.
Since I am in hostel so I will take a day pass accordingly. But i have to be back by 20:00 pm.
This meet can be a lunch meet. anywhere u guys know since I am totally new to the place. [:D]

already talked to freakdude. He has agreed. Have messaged carabiker. Singhji and Mukesh? come on guys lets make it happen and sorry for this short notice.
Sorry buddy i won't be able to make it this sunday. As i am going back from Delhi on Firday.

But we are planning to meet in Delhi during the third week as Gurrala will be in town as well.

Thread Starter #4

Freakdude, sure man... kids in college also say good stuff about sector 18... [:D]

Singhji, yaar its okay. no chance of making it? also we'll meet when Gurrala sir comes.

Sorry buddy i won't be able to make it this sunday. As i am going back from Delhi on Firday.

But we are planning to meet in Delhi during the third week as Gurrala will be in town as well.
Can you leave on sat eve or sunday morning?? We'll prepone the meet for Saturday, special offer for our beloved DRACO!!! [glasses]

Can you leave on sat eve or sunday morning?? We'll prepone the meet for Saturday, special offer for our beloved DRACO!!! [glasses]
Thanks for the special offer buddy. I would love to join you guys but I can't as i have to be in Moradabad on friday night for some work. But will make it up next time.

Last edited:

Hey friends nice curtain riser meet before our big meet[:)]
Also check with our member mastersqall

If more members are available on/OK with Saturday, we can have the meet on Saturday then.

Saturday not possible as i visit temple with my family in evening and daytime i am busy with most of work can't guaranty .

About Sunday i can come . let me know time

Top Bottom