Impromptu Mumbai Meet

Thread Starter #1
This unexpected meet was triggered by a message with the promise of good food and great company.

The attendees were the usual suspects:

Raja http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/raja-4631.html

Dharmesh http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/dharmesh-3684.html

And the rookies:
Keith http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/jarpickle-4938.html

Mukul http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/storme911-10966.html

As with all meets this meet too began with some coffee consumption.Anyone who has met Raja will agree that you cannot have a meet that includes Raja and excludes Coffee.That said, it was Coffee at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Bandra.

Then we moved to Persian Durbar for that much awaited Raan Biryani.You have to be there to experience this.

Khoob jama rang jab mil baithe paanch yaar, main, Raja, Dharmesh, Mukul and Raan Biryani.

Biryani was followed by a farewell cake and Falooda.

Unfortunately this meet turned out to be the farewell meet for Dharmesh, who is departing for Sydney on the 12th.We wish you and your family the best of luck from all of us here at TAI.It has been a pleasure.

Pictures coming up soon.

Hey man, what a surprise. You should change the title to "The quickest meet in TAI" waiting for pics.

Dharmesh: All the best for your Overseas trip, plz do start a travelogue soon;

Pms were send to most of the members from Mumbai Superbad , suku Patel , silverlxnano , johny boy and jar pickle , storme911 .

Only jar pickle and storme911 could make it , as others couldn't make it since it was a working day for them .

The occasion was special a farewell to our beloved senior member dharmesh who will be leaving to Sydney for greener pastures .

We had lots of fun and some real tasty food . I have already met jar pickle so i was aware of the positive energy he carries around him . Well dharmesh is more like a family . And storme911 I met for first time , extremely humble , down to earth , kind and very very well mannered boy icing on The cake is he looks like a hero of a love story .

Dharmesh my friend you will be missed very badly .

Jar pickle will be attaching some pics iam attaching a pic of " best wishes " which was on behalf of all of us , means every member of TAI to dharmesh .

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks Like you guys had too much fun and with Raja around it's always fun. And indeed it was a quick meet.

Wishing you a safe and happy journey Dharmesh[clap]

And the food looks tempting man[cheers]

As with all meets this meet too began with some coffee consumption.Anyone who has met Raja will agree that you cannot have a meet that includes Raja and excludes Coffee.That said, it was Coffee at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Bandra.

Hey it was nice talking to all of you yesterday during the meet.

I will definitely miss you Dharmesh whenever I visit Mumbai [cry]
Anyway it is for your career so, I wish you all the best and strongly wish that you will be active on the forum from Australia [:)]

Hi Guys. Meet was on the cards after Raja mentioned about yummy Raan Biryani during Mumbai - Pune meet. But the dates were floating around and finally we decided to meet yesterday. As usual Raja PMed few members, but as it was working day others were not able to make it. Jarpickle could not resist the temptation of Raan Biryani so he joined us any how. [:D]

So we started off by meeting at coffee shop and had one round of coffee and ofcourse pics and then moved on to the Persian Darbar for Yummy Raan Biryani.

Raja brought a cake for me. So sweet of him. He is more of a family member to me then just mere a online friend.

I knew Raja and Jarpickle , but Storme911 was new member in this meet. He is very calm, fun loving always smiling guy. It was nice knowing you. And thanks for letting me drive your Santro. The car is very well maintained. Although it is 7 years old, looks much younger. :-)

Thanks for the meet guys.,

zengetz

Suspended
Raja, Dharmesh, Mukul, and Keith - It was great talking to you guys yesterday and how I wish I could have joined you folks too but nonetheless even though I spoke to Mukul and Keith for the first time it was like we knew each other for ages :)

All the best for your future Dharmesh and have a great time ahead down under!

The food pics look yummy!

Good to see a TAI meet.
Sad to see one forum member leaving to different country. Hope he will be active from Sydney.
Happy that he is getting an opportunity to visit places which is part of his career. Happy Journey brother. Enjoy your life :)

Be safe and Take good care of your self.

Nice to see you all people together, it seems its was an awesome meet. As i can see you people are enjoying at your fullest. And Dharmesh, buddy you are enjoying most, it seems.[:D]

Last edited:
damn, the biryani pics made me hungry :)

sure you guys had a blast! do share what you all discussed :tongue:
and my best wishes to Dharmesh , bon voyage !

Top Bottom