Monsoon Meet Near Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys as monsoon have set in full swing & its time to discover lush green sights & have fun so lets plan for monsoon meet near mumbai somewhere where we can have some outing with some great destination.

Thread Starter #3
Ya we can make it there also or anywhere else too which will be comfortable for everyone.
where are other guys?
& guralla if you travelling to mumbai than we can have a mini meet in mumbai too if everyone else is not available on those days. we can pick some good spot in mumbai & meet & have morning tea together or so.

Last edited:
I am in let me know when I am may not in town after the first week of July. Would love to meet other members before I leave for US next month. Shall try to get raja, dharmesh and ravib

@ronz, you have something pending to give us before you go to US[;)]

So you want only raja,dharmesh,ravi[;)]
Hey nothing like that I want only raja dharmesh and Ravi these are the people I can convince and if I have something pending then somehow I just remembered it would not be possible for me to make it for the meet [lol]. Just kidding

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #9
So we are getting responses for the meet & that is a great thing. So guys just let the meet be on sunday 30th june for sure.
Now as we get responses we will decide for the location but at least who all are comfortable for this date we will have a meet for sure.
If we are few people than will meet around mumbai only like nariman point or worli seaface as it is monsoon time & these places are best for hangout at this times & than we will have some tea & snacks together. What say guys?

Last edited:
hmm, I will be starting from hyderabad on 30th of this month and will be there in Pune/Mumbai on 1st or 2nd, but my day time is filled with meetings, so only evening is possible.

If a meet is planned on 1st, then I could reach Pune and finish my work quickly by afternoon and join the meet at lonavala/Khandala and proceed to Mumbai in the evening. So I can do something like this

Thread Starter #11
ok, but 1st wil be a weekday so i think not everyone will be comfortable with it so in that case we can do one thing that when you are in mumbai that is on 1st & 2nd we can plan to meet up at night & have some dinner or so together.

Thread Starter #14
Ok so for the meet with you we keep fixed for 1st night as of now & hope we get more members joining in too.

Rest if for sunday also some people ready than we can meet on sunday morning too.

Top Bottom