TAI Members' Drive in ECR

Thread Starter #1
I recently read sethuraman sir's thread.sir's planning for a stay meet. I am just 18 now it is definitely impossible for me.

Coming to the point:

Could we just have a one day drive this month in chennai ??always dreamed of one and finally got one.

So people from chennai will we be able to make out [roll]

Guys, how come you have not keep me posted about this. Accidently I found this and landed here.

Sure shall we meet up in mahabalipuram one day. It might be middle point for both chennai and pondy guys.

Pls confirm guys.

@RekhaRam sir, Thanks for giving credit to me[;)]

Thread Starter #8
so sethu sir its my mistake. :/ i am the one who should have informed you.i think it is a cool month currently.should play the meet by this july

No probs Hari.

We will confirm the date by next week. Shall we plan for 14th?

Usually Monday is the off and Sunday is working day for me. But due to rescission our company did not worked all Sundays in June. Let me see how the plan is for July.

Yap SKAY.

But 95% I will be at home by 5.30 to 6 in the evening [out work timings are 7.30 AM to 4PM]. So I get quality time every evening. I spend time with my kidos or give rest to my wife and cook dinner and a lot. So no worries. Yes, some time you will feel the pinch, but okie. Got used to it.

So I get quality time every evening. I spend time with my kidos or give rest to my wife and cook dinner and a lot.
Good to hear. That's what we (Y)earn for...

Is 14th July confirmed. I am not very sure, but if the date is confirmed, I can plan accordingly.

Thread Starter #14
Its ok for me.every day is a fine day for me.just college no worries [:)] the problem is I will be traveling with my bike.so need some company for the that.i see that many prefer cars here [thinking]

Its ok for me.every day is a fine day for me.just college no worries [:)] the problem is I will be traveling with my bike.so need some company for the that.i see that many prefer cars here [thinking]
Just PM BikeyBoy [Ajay] he might love to travel in bike with you. He is one crazy guy about bikes.

Top Bottom