Two Members' Meet in Mumbai 15-6-2013

Thread Starter #1
Yes it was just a 2 member meet guys today in Mumbai which was kind of due for past 10 days .

Since our senior and esteemed member raj_5004 was on his vacation to Mumbai from England , we were planning to meet before he leaves to England .

Since he was on a vacation he had some family commitments , so finally we decided to meet .

Actually we were going to meet yesterday but we cancelled because raj was occupied with some family commitment .

So today was the day which we decided that no matter what we will meet since he will be going back to England tomorrow .

I ask for an apology that I was not able to inform other Mumbai members about this meet .

Superbad and dharmesh were busy so they were not able to make it .

We met at r city mall ghatkoper .

I reached early there since I had some work in the apple store , and then raj joined me there .

Croma was the meeting point and we met there near the apple kiosk .

We greeted and then we spend some time playing with apple iMacs , iPads and MacBook airs . And windows tablet .

We also went to reliance digital and checked some cool windows 8 tablet from hp , acer .

After that I had some coffee in barista and while having coffee raj saw the mercedes promotion stall and then you must have guessed what happened next .

In no time we were inside the swanky red A class , b class , and the c class. We both were bowled over the a class its truely a beauty to watch .

Raj actually got concussed in which he liked the most A or the B class . Both were truely stunning in their own way .

Later we headed to a restaurent called " Rajdhani " we had already decided that we will have dinner there since raj being a vegetarian that was the best option .

We enjoyed our thali and then raj and I went for a nice drive in his xuv , he was kind enough to allow me to drive his superbly maintained stock w8 xuv . And the drive was super.

Like allways raj as a company was fun , he has this amazing energy in him and he is one with whom you can talk for hours and hours on any topic .

Although our topics were mainly cars ( how can xuv and storme not come ) , our forum .

We have already planned that once he will back in India after couple of months we will organize a super mega Mumbai + Pune meet .

Here are some pics of the meet and ofcourse the Mercs .

Unfortunately we forgot to make pics of our cars . [frustration]

Happy journey raj and like allways you were a amazing company and thanx for the ride in your xuv enjoyed every second of the meet .

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot Raja for taking out time to meet me at such a short notice. The meet was indeed good. The drool worthy cars were icing on the cake.

The meal in Rajdhani, though not great, was still satisfying for someone like me, who has been starving for good Indian food in the UK!

I will be flying to England in a couple of hours, so a big goodbye to you and other TAI friends. Of course, I will keep posting from there!

Regards,
Raj.

Hey seems to be nice quick meet friends !!

Hahahahahaha it seems wherever you meet, you will find a premium car showroom beside like whenever villain kidnapped Heroin and for chasing him Hero finds a bullet with keys[lol]

Nice pics out there and Raj eats my kind of food, some day we will eat together Raj

Thanks for sharing the things Raja, then the big question again, how was the ride experience with Raj's XUV

Thread Starter #4
Hey seems to be nice quick meet friends !!

Hahahahahaha it seems wherever you meet, you will find a premium car showroom beside like whenever villain kidnapped Heroin and for chasing him Hero finds a bullet with keys[lol]

Nice pics out there and Raj eats my kind of food, some day we will eat together Raj

Thanks for sharing the things Raja, then the big question again, how was the ride experience with Raj's XUV
I have posted the ride experience on xuv vs storme thread .

A mini Mumbai meet with raja yesterday and today

We did the TD of Ecosport yesterday the impression was WOW !! will submit a report soon on ES TD thread with pics soon. Had a very nice veg dinner in Chembur

Today we met in Chembur once again did some shopping(lumia 720,620 case) and spent some time discussing about TAI and automobiles

Top Bottom