How About Another Independence Day Meet?

Your Preferred Meet Destination?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Friends,

Last August 15th was great fun for some of our TAIians from Chennai and Bangalore. We had a great meeting. How about another meet like that this year also.

Simple one. We will have meet somewhere at Pondy or hill station [which we decided for last meet] or yercaud. But we will plan it as two days/one night stay schedule.

Pls pour some suggestions friends.

I'm the first person who raised the hand for the participation[:)]

BTW, as like every time.Place is not a matter to me. Any place, Me & My Vista are ready [;)]

Last edited:
Hmm, Yet another meet proposal from Sethu, so it is difficult to say NO[:)]

Though I am not from Chennai/Bangalore region, but will try this time to be in the meet if everything goes well, but my participation will get finalised only in August depending on official schedules.

Good initiative Sethu and hope lot of members will turn up for this meet too !!

Thread Starter #4
Hmm, Yet another meet proposal from Sethu, so it is difficult to say NO[:)]

Though I am not from Chennai/Bangalore region, but will try this time to be in the meet if everything goes well, but my participation will get finalised only in August depending on official schedules.

RK sir, you are not from Chennai/Bangalore from India. For that matter all of us. So no one is restricted. Anyone can make it. We always invite people from all parts of india. Offer is open to all as usual.

Thanks for the appreciation sir.

Guys one more option is Kerala. Even I have not been much to that part of india. Pls suggest. Hope if we plan in Kerala side KL TAIians might also join us.

Last edited:
I'm Ready to make all the arrangements , if its on pondy.
If any other place, my presence will be confirmed at last minute.

Thread Starter #10
I'm the first person who raised the hand for the participation

BTW, as like every time.Place is not a matter to me. Any place, Me & My Vista are ready
Hmm, Yet another meet proposal from Sethu, so it is difficult to say NO

I'm Ready to make all the arrangements , if its on pondy.
If any other place, my presence will be confirmed at last minute.
Great Sethu sir
This time I will be at home. I am IN.
If I am in Bangalore, I will surely come with my Nano. It will be my first meet if I do come :)
Wow, intersting to know 5 people are in board already.

Last time we had a meet very near to B'lore, so this time B'lore guys have to TN or Kerala & it is a Deal[;)]
Yes. That would be nice idea.

Guys to make it simpler and easier why don't we fix Horsley Hills at-least this time. Will be middle to both Bangalore as well as Chennai. If anyone from other parts of the city is interested they can come to Chennai or Bangalore from there they can join any one of us to this place.

I thought of Fixing the place and then plan further. so that things can be easier. For us place is not most important. meet is important. every meet we are rushing down in single day.

Let us drive first day to the place. stay at good place. have fun. next day aram se leave to our places.

Suggestions please

+100

Yes this time venue will be bit closer to chennai.

Horsley hills is a good place and calm without crowd and in August it will be green all around and we really enjoy that. There is a plus point for this venue is Tirupati is very close, so it may attract all other members across the country too.

@Raj, yes you need to come out of Pondy for some time, don't worry we may do a short meet in Pondy when I am visiting to Chennai and proceeding to Kochi

Friends,

Last August 15th was great fun for some of our TAIians from Chennai and Bangalore. We had a great meeting. How about another meet like that this year also.

Simple one. We will have meet somewhere at Pondy or hill station [which we decided for last meet] or yercaud. But we will plan it as two days/one night stay schedule.

Pls pour some suggestions friends.
I tried typing "NO", but the Text Editor isn't accepting the same. Any issues with TAI site Sethu Sir?[;)]

Rk Sir and Sethu Sir,

I'm in.... Anywhere :)
but if it is a night stay can we bring my wife and kid :)
Yeah... That's my question too. Poor married men... [clap]

May be it will be considered by Sethu Sir this time for Families who is the ultimate approving authority[clap] Try your luck my dear poor souls

Top Bottom