A Nice Hyderabadi Sunday with a Guest from Delhi :)

Thread Starter #1

zengetz

Suspended
So Me, Ajey (Carabiker) and Raghu (Enfieldrider) had a good time today.
Ajey was in town and a quick Whatsapp chat with Raghu late last night set plans for a meetup and it was needed.

I've always been a great fan of Carabiker and my plans to Delhi kept shelving for the past three times and finally he came down to the city of Nawabs :P

We all agreed after a lot of dilemma of 'where to meet for breakfast' with choices going in circles around Taj, Al Fresco, Chutneys, Necklace road and what not!

Finally we agreed to meet up at 'sharp' 9AM at Chutneys and take it from there. Raghu was kind enough to volunteer to pick up Ajey from his hotel at Hitec City.

So bid goodnight a little past midnight and agreed to catch up at 6:30Am back on Whatsapp..

While I was fast Asleep, Ajey landed here in Hyderabad and checked into his hotel at 7ish and left us a message.

I woke up at 7:30 as everyday, wished him good morning and lied down while my geyser is ready - next thing I realized it was 8:40Am [surprise]

Raghu followed suit waking up at 8:45 too so was a bit relieved I was'nt holding them up. I also realized that Carabiker wanted to see my Getz and I hadnt taken the car out for about 5 days and last I saw was it was a mess!

Too the Jopasu duster to see if I can clean it up but this is what it looked like eeek!!

DSC_0500.jpg

For those you know me on FB or outside my Cars are always shiny and I dint want to show it this way. It was easy to take the Fiesta out but since Ajey was keen I had to get to work.

20 Minutes later and burning some mega calories this is how it looked.

DSC_0501_0.jpg

Meanwhile messages kept pouring in and a few calls went missed. Now with a major worry out of the way, I got ready and hit the road at 9:30Am

Called the guys and we changed the rendezvous point at Barista at Jubilee hills about 25Km from where I live. Being a Sunday morning Traffic was minimal and I made it there by 10:20. Both Ajey and Raghu had reached there a few minutes ago.
DSC_0502.jpg

We spent a couple of hours just talking and taking a few pics at the coffee shop.

Let the pics speak now

Tried our some 'flavored water' - Sounded ridiculous to have water with flavor but actually tasted refreshing.

DSC_0504.jpg
DSC_0505.jpg

Had a couple of strong cappuccinos to wake me up
DSC_0508_0.jpg

Spent the rest of the time taking pics in and around.

To be continued as I had more pics in my DSLR that I need to process and upload.

Thread Starter #2

zengetz

Suspended
Armed with Camera's - who's taking who's pics ? Ajey seems to have his own way of framing it just right :P

DSC_0511.jpg

Our Bikerboy seems to keep himself refreshed sipping on some energy potion from his camel pouch if I recall that is what it's called.

DSC_0512.jpg

With swapped places and Ajey not having to do some asanas to get the framing right - both seem happy now :)

DSC_0514.jpg

Ahem Ahem..yours truly here too for a change

DSC_0516.jpg

And so we finally meet - Mogambo khush hua :D
DSC_0517.jpg

Now for the two rides that were there

DSC_0523.jpg
DSC_0528_0.jpg

Last edited:
Nice report look's like the three musketeers had a good time in the town of nawab's, ajay sir loved your mushtouche

Wow, That was nice... Even we had a meet when Ajey was here in chennai. Hope you guys would have gone through our meet thread also.

I am yet to upload the pics since I was busy for past couple of days.

May be tonight I will do that.

Top Bottom