The Grand Mumbai - Pune Meet (Follow Action From Pg.15)

Thread Starter #1
Guys after the success of the recent Bangalore-Chennai meet I think a Mumbai meet is much necessary.

Looking forward to get a response from all our Mumbai-Pune members.

Once there are enough members responding to this lets start planning the date and place of the meet.

Re: Planning Another TAI Mumbai Meet!!

Nice initiative ravi, I have a plan of Pune and Mumbai soon in this month, but not sure of dates, so if my dates meet with the one you plan, then I will take part in the same

Apart from 16 and 19th of this month which iam busy , iam in .

Thread Starter #6

thank you rk sir,dharmesh and jar pickle.
Right now waiting for at least 10 people to get into the conversation they may be we can start deciding on the date and venue :)

Dont wait for people to come in. lets decide the date and place, then when more people will start coming in, we can adjust the dates and place so that it is comfortable for everyone.

Yes, thats a good idea Dharmesh.Atleast a tentative date and place will get the ball rolling.

Please do not postpone any plans for me, but if the proposed meet is between June 1st and June 14th, then I am in as well. I will be coming to India during that period.

What places are more accessible to the majority members would be good.Evening time getting to the western suburbs can be a problem due to traffic.

Thane to Chembur on the eastern side and Bandra on the western side are good.Dadar and Sion get choked in the evening.

Last edited:

I think so best time is Sunday, Else traffic will kill the enthusiasm [anger]. May be we can meet at Marine Drive. Although it would be far away for almost all of us, but it would be fun.

Another place I could think of is, on NH8, place to park would not be an issue. And there are quite big and good restaurants on NH8.

Third place would be Lonavala, so that w can make this meet as Mumbai - Pune meet.

Marine drive is good for an evening meet.Thats the only time when the place looks really good.Lonavala is good, maybe we can all drive together.

Top Bottom