Mini Meet Turned Into Another Mega Meet At Chennai

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

Am really happy that we had a nice meet at Chennai today.

I have got a call from Dhaya this morning around 10.30 am. Was surprised to receive his call. When I picked up, he told me that Mr. Ajay [carabiker] is in chennai and would like to meet all of us. I was happy to be part of the meet and I told Dhaya that I will reach home around 6pm and am free after that.

Then Suddenly i got an idea and availed 2 hours permission and reached home by 4pm itself.

Then Dhaya picked up me near my house [It was Dhaya's idea to go in single car so that we can enjoy the meet]. From there we reached Pondy Bazar and picked up Mr. Ajay [Really very jovial and easy to go with] and proceeded towards Eliots Beach at Besent Nagar. We had half of the meet in Dhaya's Jetta itself and had very good discussion on various things.

We went inside near the waves and as soon as I saw the water I got into it and Mr. Ajay also joined me. We had nice time over there and came near road side and waited for some more members to join us.

Mr. Bharath, one of the true car enthusiastic at very young age joined us around 8.15 we moved to sand for a nice chat for some time. Hope for Mr. Ajay it would have been a very nice expereince.

Then we had Mr. Ajay [another ajay who has a lovely Thunder bird and a true Bike Rider] who came on a long coffee break during his office hours [;)]. We then proceeded to Murugan Idli shop for a nice dinner.

We had to wait for 15 minutes to get seat in there. But hope it should have been worth waiting and we had great south indian dinner. mr. Gokul, {holySatan] also joined us for dinner.

Then we went back to parking lot and had a look at Ajay's Thunder Bird, Bharath's palio and we disbursed.

Really had a good time. This meet started with 3 people and ended with 6 people on board.

just reached home and it is 11.30pm.

Thanks to Dhaya for dropping me back at home.

Photos will be uploaded tomorrow guys.

Re: Mini Meet which turns into another Mega meet at chennai

Nice its great that you enjoyed the meet. Waiting for the pics [:)]

sethu

you forget mention my name participants [cry]
and lost in idli place never called me again

Thread Starter #5

sethu

you forget mention my name participants [cry]
and lost in idli place never called me again
Sorry sir, I forgot you.

Yes 7th member for the meet Mr. RK thru phone. We had a nice chat with him over phone. Forgot to call Mr. Raja.

Yes sir, as soon as I went back to the shop they had started with IDLI's and I completely forgot about you.[;)]

I missed this meet. I know about Mr.Ajay's arrival through TAI watsapp chat. But,an unscheduled trip has planned couple of days before the meeting :-(

But, I had a chat with Mr.Ajay during my trip.

Biker boy: hope will have a ride in your TB soon.

Sethu sir: will plan for another small meet at Chennai soon.

Post the pics of the meet soon :-)

Thread Starter #7
I missed this meet. I know about Mr.Ajay's arrival through TAI watsapp chat. But,an unscheduled trip has planned couple of days before the meeting :-(

But, I had a chat with Mr.Ajay during my trip.

Biker boy: hope will have a ride in your TB soon.

Sethu sir: will plan for another small meet at Chennai soon.

Post the pics of the meet soon :-)
Sure Appu. I think Mr. RK is on the way to Chennai and he might be arrived at Chennai any day

Pictures are on the way.

Just a teaser..
Besent_nagar_013.jpg

Thread Starter #8
Friends, some of the pics I have taken.

First picture Ajey and Dhaya which I have clicked as soon as we got down from Dhaya's Jetta at Besant nagar.
Besent_nagar_001.jpg

Ajey and dhaya near the waves.
Besent_nagar_002.jpg

Ajey and me near the waves
Besent_nagar_003.jpg

Dhaya and me near Corn vendor
Besent_nagar_004.jpg

Ajey and dhaya near Corn Vendor
Besent_nagar_005.jpg

We tried our photography skills with this and succeeded to some extent.
Besent_nagar_006.jpg
Besent_nagar_007.jpg
Besent_nagar_008.jpg

Ajey Enjoying near waves. Actually I was the first person to get into water. But suddenly I saw Ajey was preparing to get into waters [he was removing his shoes[:D]]
Besent_nagar_010.jpg
Besent_nagar_011.jpg
Besent_nagar_012.jpg
Besent_nagar_014.jpg
Besent_nagar_015.jpg

It was me in the water. Actually I love those small waves hitting you. When ever we go to beach I make sure I will be on the waves of water at-least for half an hour.
Besent_nagar_016.jpg
Besent_nagar_017.jpg
Besent_nagar_018.jpg

After that we moved near to road and waiting for Bharath.

Besent_nagar_020.jpg
Besent_nagar_019.jpg
Besent_nagar_021.jpg
Besent_nagar_022.jpg

Pics to be contd in next post.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
Pics contnd from previous post

After bharath joins us, we were sitting in the sand for the sake of convenience so that we all can have a chat easily than siting in row.

Besent_nagar_023.jpg
Besent_nagar_024.jpg
Besent_nagar_025.jpg
Besent_nagar_026.jpg
Besent_nagar_027.jpg
Besent_nagar_028.jpg
Besent_nagar_029.jpg
Besent_nagar_030.jpg
Besent_nagar_031.jpg
Besent_nagar_032.jpg

After Some time another Ajey [Bikerboy] joined us. He is the who supposed to accompany me for Hosur meet with me. Un fortunately he could since he had worked till mid night on that day.
Besent_nagar_033.jpg

Waiting for our turn in Murugan Idly shop [generally there will be Q here every evening.]
Besent_nagar_034.jpg

Enjoying our dinner in Murugan Idly shop. We six [Later Gokul also joined us directly at Murugan Idly Shop] were forced to sit in 4 seater. But we managed[;)]
Besent_nagar_035.jpg
Besent_nagar_036.jpg
Besent_nagar_037.jpg

Ajey Tried some clicks with Ajey's Thunder bird. Thanks to the lighting the pics did n't come well. Sorry Ajey sir.
Besent_nagar_045.jpg
Besent_nagar_048.jpg
Besent_nagar_049.jpg

Bharat's Palio [which was just 2 days old in his hands]
Besent_nagar_050.jpg

Sahin's Signature on it.
Besent_nagar_051.jpg
Besent_nagar_052.jpg

The mistake was, we did n't click any pic with Gokul [HolySatan]. Sorry gokul. we will have tons of pics in our next meet.

That is all from my side. Ajey had clicked some pics. Hope he will post it once he is back in Delhi.

Thanks for seeing this guys.

Last edited:
Great guys you had fun it seems . Sethu sir is active on the forum , but inspite of not being active what I appreciate is dhaya comming to every meet without fail .

Btw this idli restuarent is only veg ? Or you get Jon - veg food too ? Kindly post some more pics .

Thread Starter #12
Raja Sir, Actually Dhaya is the one who organised for this meet. It was great moments.

Regarding Idly shop, yes it is purely veg one. We get most of the south Indian dishes there.

Ohhh Sethi Sir... This is fantastic. You guys are unstoppable.

Bangaloreans - What does it tell us?

We went inside near the waves and as soon as I saw the water I got into it and Mr. Ajay also joined me. That's the best part of Chennai. If nowhere, BEACH... I love Eliots Beach than anything else there. Miss it sorely.

We then proceeded to Murugan Idli shop for a nice dinner. Errrrrrrrrr...... I miss it too. Can't get better Idlys anywhere else.

Thread Starter #14
Ohhh Sethi Sir... This is fantastic. You guys are unstoppable.

Bangaloreans - What does it tell us?
Ha Ha.. Subbu I can see POHAI [smoke] in your ears. Sorry buddy.

In your next visit to chennai, I will make sure to take you to one of the Murugan Idli for a fantastic, IDLY, Sweet Pongal, Ven Pongal.

Guys it was my first TAI meet. Really enjoyed the meet. And i was in beach till 12AM when some of my Fiat friends arrived and were really ripping my Palio S10.

Then Police brigade started chasing us out due to the lound sound of the S10.

Top Bottom